Sales Agreement for Valley Estate

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

For sale to Rose, for an agreed upon price, is the following estate:
    [​IMG]
    Included in the estate, as can be seen, are two large towers and one two story villa.
    A %50 downpayment will be made with subsequent payments being made bi-weekly for 16 weeks, or the payment of the balance, whichever comes first.
    We can begin the transaction once the purchasing party has agreed upon the terms publicly.

I very much look forward to what the eventful craftwork of Rose will bring to such an estate.
  2. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

3. Rose

Rose New Member

I Appreciate you coming to me with this offer, so so very much! You are aiding not only me, But hopefully, The server as well. A unique event for the shard to participate in that will be frequently ( I am deffinitely confirming at least Once per week, Hopefully more if participation merits) held, and hopefully if we broadcast pictures and videos of things like the AMAZING Halloween event from this past month, and then from here ( I will be livestreaming, Youtubeing, Imguring, Facebooking , Etc.) Then we can attract some new blood, Or re- motivate old vets... I GREATLY appreciate such a good deal, and the fact that you are working with me on the payments, You are truely, truely, An Outstanding person , And Member of this shard. Thank You again, And may your name forever be Held in High amongst avid UO Gamers!!! :D
  4. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Nice colonoscopy! And performed with the nose, no less!!!
  5. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

LMFAO!