Selling Anniversary Items? Don't get scammed, please read

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by MikeK, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Anniversary items have spawned, and all the items have value ranging from 100k to 15 million or more.

Some veteran players will try and rip you off if you do not know prices. If you are unsure of item prices, please post a price check on the trade forum.

Be especially wary of people at banks asking about bags. They are specifically targeting new players to rip off.
    Chris, RavenMagi, PaddyOBrien and 2 others like this.
  2. Player X

Player X Well-Known Member

@MikeK you’re the only one listing anything at 15mil, with no takers.

Pay attention folks, don’t get scammed!
  3. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

This year i had the happiness to find a very exclusive item.... the blue sandal.. thanks god(just a expression, i am atheist) i had friends to tell me the right thing to do and specially to pay me, more than the right price... he gave me also some extra things...
    Anniversary is a great opportunity to make money, but specially to reinforce the old friendships and make new ones!!

A good business is when both sides won something. To win, not necessarily the other should lose.. Be respectful is something that makes good to the shard, and avoid shard emigration. Last year i made a bad business.. i could get 300-400k more than i got... for a new player this represent weeks of hunting and getting dead from pks, for the oldies and riches, is nothing.. i almost left the shard after that bad deal... for my lucky i remained and this year i got my big gift!
    Thanks gods of sosaria I AM RICH BABY(at least from my point of view!)!!!!
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    StarTrakZack, Dash, AOٌ and 4 others like this.
  4. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

How much did you sell the blue sandals for @Xavant_BR ?
  5. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Oh i dont feel confortable to say here... but if someone are planning to sell or buy one, pm me and i could tel it.
  6. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

I just hope you got a good deal. Pink sandals are selling for about 4mil and the blues are a much more desirable hue.
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  7. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Psssst!!! Hey New players! Today is your lucky day!

Got those pesky anniversary bags taking up space in your bank? Boy do I have the solution for you!

Invest in a time share near the beautiful beaches of Cove! (currently the location of the Orc Fort) Sure it's still inhabited by @Krothu 's distant redneck cousins (unlike those fancy orcs from up North in Yew).....HOWEVER, the entire Orc Fort is slated to be CuB barreled and remade into a pristine and trendy location for all the hipsters and retirees!

For the LOW LOW PRICE of ONE anniversary bag and it's contents, I am giving you a STEAL! You will receive a book like this:

upload_2019-9-3_15-20-36.png

to stake your claim in the properties that will have no where to go but UP baby! I predict that the return on this investment for you will be 10000%! And trust me, I did the math, I didn't just pull out an arbitrary number!

Remember folks, Cub his happening "SOON" and it's really going to happen this time! Then, the fort can be cub-barrelled and construction can begin! So grab them anny bags and I'll give you this super valuable deed for future timeshare lots! Wow, what a deal!
    Chafe, Artex, MikeK and 1 other person like this.