Shame

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mikanele, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

Level one seemed fine moving around

Level two with air elementals I was constantly hitting sorta invisible walls or strange terrain not sure what it is, I also got stuck and had to recall out. Someone else might be able to describe this better.

The air elementals seem to have problems moving around too as they kinda lag around trying to get to you even if your in sorta open area.

The air elementals drop 150 - 175 gp not sure if thats correct just reporting it.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You likely have the wrong client installed onto your PC or have a mix of several different clients which is giving you issues. I would try installing the OUR client here: http://www.uorenaissance.com/?page=m_download

I had some issues myself with getting stuck and it was because my client wasn't showing things that were actually there.

Hope that helps.
  3. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

I will do that. I recently reinstalled the 7.x client that was on the UOR list and fixed a different issue I had. Thanks.
  4. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Yeah I believe thats the issue. I did the same thing and was having all sorts of trouble.