Done

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zandak, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Shield of Light is a new guild that has been started by myself and other friends that have migrated over to a lot better world, UOR.
    We are pretty much what the name says, we are protectors and Paladins of Sosaria.
    Our primary goal is to simply just have fun hunt PvM PvP you name it we will do it! We however do not accept murderers into the guild but if you become one due to virtuous deeds such as others looting your treasure chest or attacking a grey guild member we are pretty flexible. Basically PKing isnt out of the question we would like you to be blue when joining,
    We have around 4-5 active members so far and slowly growing into what we hope will be a good name on UOR.
    Our goal is definitely looking at the future and would like a strong player relationship and Role playing is definitely a welcomed change if so preferred.
    Theres simple rules that apply and they go like this.
    No telling people they suck, get better, guild member killing and lootings politics religion and anything else that may cause a RL disturbance and make it to where players are not having a good time.
    If any of this applies to you feel free to post on here, send me a message on forums or a dm in IRC @ Zandakk
    Thanks!
    Bayara, Kiryana, gitchu1000 and 6 others like this.
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! Keep with it, recruit, make a name for yourselves, maybe find a home base city to represent. Except Cove, that is already spoken for :D Hope to see you around!

Paddy O'Brien, Mayor of Cove
    Pharoah and Zandak like this.
  3. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcome! We are all happy to be here. All in all it’s a much healthier community then what we were use to. As for the home base right now our guild hall is located outside the beautiful city of Skara Brae so that just might be the place for us!
    Pharoah, Xavant_BR and PaddyOBrien like this.
  4. chacha

chacha Member

Huzzah! Shield of Light, honorable and respectful but we aint afraid to knock em out as well!
    Join us and become a part of something great!

Weekly hunting events, pvp opportunities, training assistance and all in all a good time.

We are also working on a faction side to S*L so join up today and be a part of the pvm and pvp side of uo!
    Pharoah, Zandak and PaddyOBrien like this.
  5. Engulf1985

Engulf1985 Member

Hi, I wish to join the guild. I mish someone to hunt whit. I have to charakters i like to get in this guild for now, willow and crafter hudin. :)
    Pharoah and RavenMagi like this.
  6. The Great Zamdal

The Great Zamdal New Member

Hello S*L. I'm new to UOR, and have been playing for a few weeks. I used to play quite a bit on OSI Great Lakes back around 2000, and was a member of the Order of the Roundtable (ORT). My main character is a provo-bard named Skalder. I ran into a couple of your members in Destard today and it seems like it would be a fun group to join. I'm mainly interested in PVM and enjoy helping out new characters.
    Kiryana, Zandak and PaddyOBrien like this.
  7. Moe'Dib

Moe'Dib New Member

Hello, im new here but my main is almost done training, hes a mage fencer. You guys still recruiting?
    Kiryana and Zandak like this.
  8. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

9. Bellrock

Bellrock New Member

Hello Zandak, If you're still recruiting I'm interested. Been playing UOR for a while solo but I've been thinking of joining a guild and your post sounds like its up my alley.
    Zandak likes this.
  10. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

We are! Are you currently on discord?
  11. Bellrock

Bellrock New Member

I will hop on discord in about 45 mins if you're still around.
    Zandak likes this.
  12. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

Yes sir.
  13. Bellrock

Bellrock New Member

I jumped on about 15 min ago but didn't see you come online. I guess next time.