Shout out & recommendation to Canis from Atrium Moonglow Vendor

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hiji Zuru, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

[​IMG]
    Hi all, I just had a really positive experience shopping for house decor and housing addons with Canis from Atrium Moonglow Vendor. After clearing out his well organized carpentry vendor I contacted him directly on the forums to see if he would fill a private order. Within 48 hours I had everything I needed at a very fair price.

They are literally 1 screen east of the eastern moonglow gate. Cheers
    Halabinder, Canis, newme and 3 others like this.
  2. Rayth

Rayth Member

Does he make stone furniture, or the higher-quality oak stuff? I need a large order filled as well.
  3. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member

I am not sure about stone but the bulk of my order was a bunch of counters and oak tables.
    newme likes this.
  4. Canis

Canis Well-Known Member

Haha, thanks for the heads up!

@Rayth, we do have oak furniture... I tried stone for a bit but it's just too slow to obtain, it takes a long time to get the stone ingots for just a few pieces of furniture.
    eherruh likes this.
  5. Rayth

Rayth Member

That's a shame, because stone furniture looks badass.
    newme likes this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Canis' crafter shop is one of the best and cheapest. And I believe it's also one of the, if not even THE longest running crafter vendor of the shard that is and was all the time maintained.

Would need to check when Simoneaus Trade alchemist West of Vesper was established. That one might be longer running. :)

Before he kind of retired, Basoosh was holding that title, I guess?
    newme and Canis like this.
  7. Canis

Canis Well-Known Member

Jan 25 will mark 2 years from our initial forum announcement. There are shops that have been at it since before we started (Gideon and Basoosh for example), but I don't know if they've been maintained continuously since then.
    Halabinder, eherruh, newme and 2 others like this.
  8. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Basoosh isnt running his shop anymore afaik. And well, Gideon's IDOC flea market is great to look through regularly, but it's not a crafter business, with someone behind it that actually crafts and refills and takes orders etc.

Christoph Brock had a break in between I think, Ishbu isnt restocking actively enough, it's anyway more a shared vendor place. So that leaves Canis or Simoneau as longest running, still maintained vendors. ;)

Hardman's North Vesper Shop is definitily a great shop too. Dont want to skip him. Just a bit newer to our lands.
    newme likes this.
  9. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I think this list is about right Blackeye, id only add Basooshs recource vendors which he refills from time to time.

And maybe that Alchemy shop NE-ish of the Brit gate, across the street.. that ones been around forever, and always filled!
    newme likes this.