Skara Brae Tower Sale Contract

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, May 22, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

After much debate, mostly internal, I have determined that I will part with the Skara Brae Tower. I understand some will be let down a bit that I did not come to them first, as several had requested I do so. This is a wonderful property but with my business elseware in the realm, I do not want to hoard lands or prime real estate that I am not using to it's full potential.
    However, my parting comes with this stipulation. Should the new owner decide to sell the property at any point in the future, I alone will have first right of refusal, for the sale price equal to the amount paid for the property. As such, the price for the property is one million gold pieces. I will require friendship to the property for refresh insurance only.
    It is my hope that the owner of the property do this great home justice as I have not rightly done so, for the original Adventure Time Beta Guild Hall.

Infantry, please post your accordance with the terms and we will arrange transfer of the property.

Hail Renaissance!
  2. Infantry

Infantry Well-Known Member

I am in accordance with the listed terms from the seller Blaise, he will be a friend to the home and if I choose to ever sell this property he will have the first right of refusal. If he refuses I will take his guidance on who to sell the home too, as an added stipulation. If he refuses, the price of the home will not be increased past my payment price as second stipulation, profit will not be made from the sell of this home in any future transactions from me. "Infantry"
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Agreed. Ready when you are sir.
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Done deal Thanks Infantry. Do us all proud and get those vendors fired up!