SL's final attempt!

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Blaise., Feb 20, 2015.

1. Blaise.

Blaise. New Member

I assume SL are just too proud to continue to play on a server where everyone knows they have no real PVP skills

SL.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

lol
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  3. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I will admit to having been trolled for a total of 30 seconds :(
  4. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Maybe they'll log back on after that other server has yet another ddos attack.
  5. Skynyrd2

Skynyrd2 Member

6. Skynyrd2

Skynyrd2 Member

sl never pvpd and is the reason most pvpers quit here. There is a server w under 200 pop , terrible mechanics , yet has more Pvp than here .
  7. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Haha, ok guy.
  8. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

I have nothing against TB but everytime I'm in mumble there are 8+ people. I still fight 2v6 or 2v8 but that's still a lot to fight.
  9. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

10. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Whoever this clown is posting this trash is pretty much the most pathetic thing this shard has seen since Double Vision was posting.

SL PvPs still. How else could they get the kill points on their TB character to take the Commanding Lord slot and drain all the town silver. That's just good factioning and if you can't do that, you're bad. Same goes for camping arenas to farm faction characters who are dueling.
    Punt likes this.
  11. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

See, even Blaise can admit we're real pvpers.
  12. Var

Var Active Member

"Vote for Commanding Lord Tuna and TB Treasurer Liberation in 2015, faggots."
    Kane likes this.
  13. napo

napo Well-Known Member

It really was genius, wasn't it?
    I didn't think it up but was highly amused.

It just goes to show that even when heavily outnumbered we can hit our enemies where it hurts in ways they never saw coming.
    I wouldn't join any other faction, even if you guys tried to bribe me with warhorses.
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Would you mind indulging me in how this hurt? Perhaps you fail to realize that there are dozens of NPC reagent vendors available on the shard? Or were you perhaps thinking that we'd be spawning guards to fight for us when we're outnumbered? What is it you find so important about warhorses?

I mean, it was a clever action and I think draining town silver is a good thing as it was wildly inflated and heavily used in "pvp" by the last faction to have control of the towns. I think the fact that we didn't think of it and pay closer attention to elections is about as humorous an oversight as your team thinking GMs intervened when two players logged off in the duel arena to avoid your sad trap. lol
  15. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Oh Blaise, there's no need to by coy. We know you're upset about the faction silver being drained, Sleuthlords and all that you know?
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Why? What do I need faction silver for? I mean, your skills of sleuthing must be drastically slipping if you think any of that matters to me at all. Timbo was using the reagent vendors...I have three ethereal mounts and a bonded warhorse....ehhh....what?

This makes about as much sense as you dopes thinking I'd be upset about the second elven commanders bear mask being dyed my favorite color.

Wait, I get it, I think. You're trying to upset me by doing things that couldn't possibly upset me and telling me it will so I will be confused. Well, shit, you got me there guys. I'm definitely baffled at why you would think I would care about any of this. Please go on, dye more things purple and take away things I don't use or need. hahahaha
  17. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Weird, forum choked. Didn't mean to double post.
  18. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Why are you asking me why you're upset? Even if you try to deny it, and even if you look past the fact that it's painfully obvious (you're so mad you're using top shots to talk shit and actually joining #uorpvp), even if you set all of that aside, we would still know because people are talking. Not everyone in your faction is happy with what stacking everyone who isn't SL onto the same team has done to the pvp scene. People are connected, and your emotions aren't as hidden to us as you think. We know that you're mad because people who have witnessed you venting have told us.
    Not that there's anything wrong with being mad. It's healthy to be angry from time to time, you'd really have to be some kind of sociopath to be able to suppress those urges all the time.

I don't really think your campaign to talk shit is really helpful for the scene, though. I know you're in it to find a way to claim some kind of victory and to make us look bad, but there are people who are actually interested in good fights out there and this recent business as put a serious damper on activity.

But, as we've seen, SL is still capable of hitting you guys where it hurts (and in frustrating ways) despite being so terribly outnumbered.
  19. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

20. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Greatest fued..ever.