Small house placement.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Willy, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

Just a quick question. Not sure if this is even the right place. But do house placement tools exists in this? Also is it still possible to place small houses or do you have to buy pre placed? Sorry just getting back into this game after many years. And I remember house placement being very difficult.
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Hello

You can buy several houses and try to place them, in fact it's not so difficult! We need to understand at least about what kind of house can get into this or that place! The main thing that would be perfectly smooth and do not interfere with bushes, flowers, stones, and all kinds of obstacles, as well as leave the passage around the house in one tile. I do not have any tools, well, you can install only the house you bought, if it is of course located on the site you have chosen)

Regards,
    Kir
  3. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

No placement tool. Deeds are sold in the Carpentry shop. There are lots and lots of small house plots
  4. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

The house deeds are blessed, so no problem just running around trying to place wherever you can. I remember my first small house was placed after just 30 minutes of wandering. I think there should still be spots out there for small houses/tower.

If you can't find one, let me know and I'll sell you one I've got near Destard for house deed price.

I use the house, but I like placing houses as it's a good excuse to roam around the wild.

Let me know.
  5. Jill Stihl

Jill Stihl Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Worth noting that unlike most items, house deeds can be sold back to the NPC for full price so there's nothing to lose buying one and having a go at placing.

There are small spots all over the place. Anything up to a villa is still fairly easy to find a spot for. L-shapes/patios a bit harder. Towers you'll struggle to find a spot. Keeps/castles no chance.