Small In WispFelt

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by newme, Sep 28, 2017.

1. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Chances are one of the idoc crews got it.

Sorrry to hear, I’ll ask around for you and see if it can be purchased.
    PaddyOBrien and Hadrian like this.
  2. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Pax Romain is a neighbor, not a resident of Wispfelt. wow I didn't know the Wisp would go after reds. The one in the garden cannot travel more than a few tiles from the garden, the other Wisps about are free range one,
  3. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Thanks Mikek85 I still can't believe I missed refreshing it. But that part is on me
  4. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Just to clarify. The only homes which belong to Wispfelt are the ones with player made trees on the porches. These are the only ones belonging to the Village. Any other houses and their residents I cannot predict how they will behave. Player choice on that. The only Wisp I requested is the one in the garden, they others are just there. I was surprised to see them about.

so please Hadrian, don't blame me for things which are not part of my village. I have no more control of the behavior of neighbors as I do control of you. In Pax's favor, he has always respected Wispfelt and has never done anything negative (to my knowledge) within the village. He has always been friendly towards me.

5. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Giant thanks to all who might have been involved. Wispfelt gardens and villa are now back thanks to the great generousity of players. It will take me a while to get the villa public once again and Thanks Chris for making fixing the garden and villa back to nornal. Big thanks to all
    Godric Greycliff likes this.