SNN is seeking PvP Stories & tales across Sossaria!

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by LanDarr, Mar 15, 2020.

1. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

SNN is back up and running. The broadcast crystals were returned though a trusted 3rd party & broadcasts are now flooding the airways

For our PvP Segment, I would love to get atleast weekly tales and stories of PvP, whether its Field, One on One, 2v1 or 4v1, Factions, Order/Chaos, CTF, or even IDOC Brawls. Post them here in this forum and I will convert them to broadcast format. You can even PM them to me. I am not looking for hyper accurate dry details, I want the nitty gritty of PvP. I will clean up any language that would get us pulled off the air, but feel free to tell it like it is, from your perspective.

Thank you and hope this can be a regular thing.
  2. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

3. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

4. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Alright, I guess I'll go ahead!

I call it: a classic crooks tale.

Back then when I was still a newer player, and inexperienced in pvp, a friend of mine messaged me that the (back then) well known pk Crooks is doing his rounds and that he lives in a small tower close to ice.

Well, without much hesitation we went there, hoping to setup an ambush. We were about to call it after 10 minutes, as he suddenly appeared, not aware what has been waiting for him.

After a short skirmish he ended up beeing slain by the Warhammer of my friend. After the looting was done, and some curses later, we recalled to safety in Britain.

What a great first kill, I thought.
    A classic crooks tale.