So, now that I am a month old...

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by MartimusPrime, Jun 29, 2020.

1. MartimusPrime

MartimusPrime Member

I have to say, when I joined I wasn't sure I was going to stay here, as the housing market seemed a hot mess.

1 month later, and I have a x7 GM tamer, a x7 GM Smith/tailor/mage/miner/lumber/carpenter/tinker, working on Alchemy and inscription next. I now have two SST's, one in a prime mining spot, and a lovely Villa in a VERY, very nice isolated spot with tons of mining nodes around it. But right now, I am looking to upgrade to a large house with a patio somewhere. It ALMOST fits on my current Villa spot, but one stupid rock stops it from happening.. *sad*:(

I've met some intensely kind and incredibly generous people ( I won't name them here since I don't want them to get hounded for free stuff....that's MINE!!!! lol jk ).

I've made a couple of new friends with whom I speak every day on Discord, who co-own my houses. I've established a couple of regular customers who buy my Dexxer sets, cloth, boats, and boards.

I've joined a guild that's very welcoming and friendly (though a bit more inactive than I had assumed, but we all do different things on here, on different accounts).

And I have not yet been killed by a PK.

I HAVE met a couple absolute d*cks who I think need terrible things to happen to them IRL, and a couple of 'meh' people who never fail to brag about how much money, houses and stuff they have, even working that into every conversation that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with it.

Just wanted to pass on my updated situation to the people who took the time to help and offer advice and were curious how I was coming along.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I will be paying it forward in your honor to those who have less than I.
    Snorko, AlexCCCP, Xavant_BR and 12 others like this.
  2. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Happy monthday!
    MartimusPrime likes this.
  3. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

not sure we met, but i do look forward to do so.
    happy Month-day
    MartimusPrime likes this.
  4. MartimusPrime

MartimusPrime Member

Aaaaaaand I finally got PK'd by The Terror Miss Sue....and they rezzed me afterwards and didn't kill my pet. Took my gold, but it wasn't much. I almost killed them though :) If I had a potion on me, and my pet wasn't already fighting a Titan, things would have gone differently.

I'm no longer a virgin. :eek:
  5. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Congrats, not a common thing for a UO player!
    silencesg, Nusir and MartimusPrime like this.
  6. MartimusPrime

MartimusPrime Member

Still going strong! thanks folks