Society of Traders: Vendor Locations & Details

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, May 27, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail Renaissance and welcome to the Society of Traders detail thread. I will try to update this as often as possible, but always, feel free to ask if you don't see what you need or we're presently out of stock. I will personally take private bulk orders for reagents or armor/weapons with variable delivery time depending on inventory and play time available.
    The recently opened Yew Bank Villa has bank access in the NorthWest corner almost always (just wait a moment if you're having trouble opening the bank from the inside). There is a town book on the porch and a rune to the Adventure Time Guild Hall in the Land of OoO locked on top of the globe.

Currently for sale on the Villa:
    Bulk Reagents in piles of 1000/500 (priced at 0.5g mark-up) and pouches of 100 each (reduced to 3500 recently)
    Empty Runebooks and Full Spell books
    Recall/Mark/Gate/Res scrolls (more to come soon)
    Leather Armor by Dainese priced at 2200g for a full barbed leather "Mage Suit" providing 37 AR and 0 Meditation reduction and 5000 for the hard to craft Studded Dex suit providing 40AR, better durability than leather and 0 Dex loss.
    Magic Weapons of Force/Power/Vanquishing and Silver with prices variable based on other attributes or weapon type.
    [​IMG]

Located on the small marble workshop north of Yew Gate you will find more Rune/Spellbooks/Recall/Mark/Gate scrolls.
    picture pending[img]

Our third location is on the Britain Moongate small marble workshop, presently stocking the following:
    GM Crafted Iron/Shadow/Valorite Dex suits (chain tunic/legs, ring gloves/sleeves, plate gorget and norse helm) with variable AR depending on ore type.
    GM Crafted Weapons of the most common variety. Specific items crafted upon request, PM here or IRC or catch me in game.
    MiBs and Fishing Nets
    Repair deeds
    Housing Add-On Deeds of most varieties
    General furnishings (tables, thrones, chests, etc)
    Rune/Spellbooks/Recall/Mark/Gate scrolls.

If anything you find is inappropriately priced, please bring it to my attention and I will adjust or discuss the reasoning for such as soon as possible.
    Thanks all for your business and I hope to bring more offerings in the future as I have the time to make inventory or guildmates step forward to vend their wares.
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Buy stuff.
  3. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

W0000t, thank you, and all of our customers, for your business!!!