sold

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Gideon Jura, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Cherie, Cordelia Black, Zyler and 2 others like this.
  2. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

3. Treasureman_Retired

Treasureman_Retired Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

President-elect Gideon?
    Cordelia Black and Gideon Jura like this.
  4. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

MAJOR BONUS:

I will be one of your closest neighbours ;) We can chuck snowballs from our rooftops at each other..ok not that close maybe but if you chuck it 3 screens youll hit me. Value just went up like mad! And free bump.
    Zyler and Gideon Jura like this.
  5. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Yeah, and it only took them 6-8 players on reds and 3-4 blue tamers with dragons to secure it against 1-2 stray people when it IDOC'd. IDERP at it's best. *golf clap*
  6. Cordelia Black

why those numbers are almost exactly fair,what on earth could you be referring to my dear sir? Underhanded tactics,lame behaviour? Hogwash, we are all ustanding citizens here and im sure it was a civilized event with many a harlot and open bar for the duration!
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  7. Cordelia Black

Why,has the mighty fallen,why the attitude bro! @Gideon Jura :D :D :D

gideon3.png
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  8. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

upload_2016-11-26_4-52-42.png

[​IMG]
  9. Cordelia Black

oh please.. ^ not again
  10. BlackEye

Lying like a bitch, and that's roughly 2/3 of them only as some more came in later.

Iderp1.jpg

Iderp2.jpg
    Xegugg and Cordelia Black like this.
  11. Cordelia Black

nailed it, sealed it shut, buried it, done,over. Thats a knockout.
  12. BlackEye

Anyway, there isn't anything illegal about them Zerging even the slightest opposition away. Just need more opposition in the future, which I am sure will come up.

Or if that's not working, they have to be announced publicly, so that a few people can at least try and hand out more counts. ;)
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  13. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member

Idocs used to be one of my favorite aspects of the game. However haven't done it in years because competing with several players running timer bots, then rolling in anywhere from 3-10 pks in order to get not only all of the loot, but also to get the spot to sell for markup has killed any interest that I and many others have had in what used to be a fun past time.

You can dog blackeye for telling the truth, but truth it is. The saddest part is quite a few of these guys are most likely in the top 10 richest players on the server and their greed knows no bounds. It's been shown that iderp has used fake forum accounts to sell items and houses, contributed to real estate markup on an astronomical level (10 mil+ forts) and I wouldn't put it past them to have been the driving force in causing plat to double in price in the past year.
    Hydrox likes this.
  14. Cordelia Black

really fckin always are the bankers,even in an old freeshard. The money cartel rules the land, with nobody really knowing the effect it has thus unaware or uncaring, Btw,im not jerking your chain,i agree with you!
    Jesus Is King likes this.
  15. Gideon Jura

Cordelia Black, Hydrox, shad and 2 others like this.
  16. Jack of Shadows

I'm curious to how many of you run more than 3 accounts, and what 3rd part program you're using to scout house signs. No one who is in the know believes you guys are manually clicking every house sign on the map, for years now. I'd guess a simple journal check would point out euo, not too sure with steam, but I'd guess if you weren't in the clique you're in, that'd be easily discovered too.

But you guys obviously get to play by a different set of rules than everyone else.
  17. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

This was posted on Tuesday.....http://uorforum.com/threads/selling-jhelom-farms-lshape.19977/#post-184204

Its one thing to be a thief, but a liar is a whole different story. Now keep quiet, the adults are conducting business. Hype Train Bitches!!
  18. Jack of Shadows

Yeah the only reason that was placed was because 3-4 other people invited me (I did not scout) and then teamed up against your guild (who was short about 10 accounts, likely not on due to the holiday) iago and another I'm guessing is Gideon still showed up and Iago was attacking people with a blue tamer. And guess what, without the majority of you guys being there, it was a cordial idoc and most of us enjoyed it, not counting the part where your buddy came in to kill everyone. Just further verification that you and yours are anal leaking stool puppets.

I've never been a liar, don't know who you are, so looks like you should be at the kids table instead and practicing humping your master's legs and hoping for a treat.

The IDERPS are the most underhanded and greedy people on the server, the fact that most of them are obscenely wealthy just makes that even worse.

So run along larloch, your feeble attempts at insults are only closely matched by your ability to latch your Velcro shoes.
  19. BlackEye

Let's stick to kicking IDERPs ass ingame. I am sorry I brought this up, let the sale thread be a sale thread. :oops:
  20. Gideon Jura