Song Bird - Getting By With A Little Help

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Codus, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Codus

Codus Well-Known Member

She watched her brother, Codus, grow up into a strong battle mage. Deftly wielding his haliberd and casting away. Her brother aspired to become a true warrior, battling those who commit evil and maybe even joining a factor or fighting some orcs. She dreamed of glory too. Hers a bit more peaceful.

Song Bird wanted to see the wonders of the world but was not an adept magician or a strong craftswoman. She had no true skills to speak of, save her music. She noticed whenever she played creatures big and small stopped what they were doing to listen to her song. But this alone would not get her to the bottom of the many cavernous dungeons that sprawl across this land.

One day she picked up a dagger and started to practice. She had a certain clumsy knack for it and with-in some time, she had mastered the art of fencing. Due to some unfortunate accidents in practice, she quickly had to learn how to heal wounds as well.

Within no time at all she was set to adventure out into the world. To spread her song of peace and slay any evil foe silly enough to stop and listen to her song.

Or so she thought....

Special thanks to those who helped me out gearing up for the adventures and those today for the first time I went dungeon diving and got into a bit of trouble.

Westra, for not beating up Codus for killing your wisp and being a kind guiding light to all of my questions.

PoorGirl, I couldn't have been silly enough to go back to face the vile LichLords without your kind resurrecting and gating on my first folly of the afternoon.

Vlar, for the physical rescue the second time I erred. And for the moral, material, and knowledgable support the other times!

And everyone else who answers my never ending questions over IRC.

These liches died in your names.

This hypnotic music is for you all!

upload_2014-9-17_17-20-50.png
    Jupiter and Vlar like this.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

:D

Welcome aboard the finest UO shard in all the multiverses!
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

I hope to hear many more songs from this magnificent bird