Sorry but old player coming back post again.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Beerus167q, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Beerus167q

Beerus167q New Member

Hello
    So use to play back in the day . Saw this site and was thinking about coming back. I loved this game.

Favorite toon was a treasure hunter/bard. GM music, peace, Provo , cart , lock pick , mage and mining. PVM all week then dug up treasure on the weekend. I remember the patch that made Provo pretty worthless , scrolls of power. GM Provo can you Provo all mobs that can be?

Is this an open PVP shard? Played UO forever couple of years ago and hated it . Got killed and looted so many times made playing annoying. Think I played for a week.

Well thanks in advance.
    Tolga likes this.
  2. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This is an era accurate Felucca server yes. You will get PKd. Part of the charm of UO.

That said, there are many things to do and many places to hunt where PKs won't be a big deal.
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  3. Jessica

Jessica Active Member

Pks are mostly an issue during week-ends and evenings in general.
    ....if....they dont get the aggro from Wives/childrens
    lawn elder likes this.
  4. Tolga

Tolga New Member

When I first started playing here when I saw a PK i told them Im newb and they'd let me farm in peace. Community is amazing here and most of the action is for the duels instead of loot - at least thats what I've witnessed. Hit me up if you need any help with tmaps or gold or a place to raise provo. And you dont need mining skill - just a nice shovel :)
    Hydrox and Reemer like this.
  5. Jessica

Jessica Active Member

drylooting on this shard its mostly useless, most of the time if you are sporting a good weapon it will get looted but that's it