Spined leather *sold* and some weapons

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ningauble, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Got a deed I'd like to buy so I'm selling off some stuff I have accumulated in my 34 days here on UOR. I just recently started farming it but I have 3000 spined leather available at the moment. I also have some hallys, axes, and fencing weapons, nothing fancy, but decent, that are doing me no good that might be of some interest to someone. I'd prefer to sell them as lots if possible. You tell me what you'll pay and I probably wont say no. Thank you.

So:

3k spined leather

Hally lot (4): Vanquishing, +20 Power, Indestructable +15 Force, Durable +15 Force

Axe Lot (4): Double axe - Vanquishing, Executioners axe - Indestructable +20 power, Battle axe +15 power, Double axe +15 force

Fencing Lot (6): Long Spear - Substantial +5 vanquishing, Long spear - Vanquishing, Long spear - +15 power, Short Spear - +15 force, Kryss - Massive vanquishing, Kryss +15 power
  2. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Re: Spined leather and some weapons

I'll buy all your spined at 8gp per
  3. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Smooth trade for the spined.
  4. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Quite smooth indeed. Since accidentally bumping into you at an obscure bank within minutes of listing the leather when I just happened to be on the one character you would recognize was a clear sign that the UO gods wanted me to sell to you at 8 per. Thank you much.