Spitting In The Face Of God

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by fooka03, Apr 15, 2015.

1. fooka03

fooka03 Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

"Sir?" a knock at the door startled me. "Yes? Enter!" I responded irritably. The long hours away from Sosarian lands was wearing on my health and my patience. Xubus, one of the newer knights, entered timidly. "You asked to be notified when our last target had been cleared of the wreckage." "Ah, of course." I responded dismally. I knew of course it was only a matter of time before it was cleared. "It seems to be a little quick don't you think?" I asked Xubus rhetorically. I mulled over the possibilities in my mind, maybe they had called together their squad to perform the cleanup? No, they have proven to be a rather disorganized group this Ruptured Rust Gong... Or perhaps Steely Dan had set about cleaning the shop on his own? Plausible, but a pretty big task for one man, taking upwards of... fifteen minutes? Fifteen minutes of dull, mind-numbing work regardless of how in tune they were with the magics of Razor. The last possibility of course, and perhaps the most plausible... Xubus interrupted me with an outburst "What should we do now sir?" "I wonder..." I mused. "Send for CrazyDaze, this is a matter we must discuss immediately."

[​IMG]

"And what if it was Telamon that did it?" harped CrazyDaze. Faber had brought up the idea of hitting Steely Dan's again, to ensure the message took, and CrazyDaze was not exactly impressed with the idea. "He is the almighty GameMaster afterall, if his aid was enlisted in the cleanup then it would be like going against God himself." "THEN WE SHALL SPIT IN THE FACE OF GOD HIMSELF" I exclaimed. Far be it for me to confer such favor on anyone, and ever less so such brigands that plagued our noble causes.

[​IMG]

I shunned the normal company of my guild, they seemed at times too timid in the face of this continued adversary. I had instead found solace in the help of a common ally. The warrior named Steel had found himself of like mind in abating the onslaught of the Rousters Rubnuts Glen. They had been found equally harassing the noble squires of Project Sanctuary. Together we struck again at that economic stronghold of Steely Dan's Smith Shop.

[​IMG]

We hastily roused ourselves, delving ever deep into the store house of goods set aside by myself for a continued attack should one find itself needed, as it did now. Steel and I scurried and hastily erected another structure of blocking. Our quick work was amazing especially in light of our lack of forethought and planning. I dare say that the squire Steel even learned a few things during this evening's foray.

[​IMG]

And thus, we blockaded Steely Dan's again. Keeping Sosaria safe from the denizens of evil and malice once more. We today proved that no matter the obstacle or favor granted to our enemies we would rise, united, to continually cause them great harm in their cause of chaos in our realm.
    Lander, Tuco, Curly Sue and 1 other person like this.
  2. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Who is this Telamon? The only god I know of is the almighty Spaghetti Monster. ALL HAIL HIS HOLY PASTA-NESS!!!
  3. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Good job sirs. Please ensure you are not downwind when spitting.