Staff Is clueless So I quit.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Double Vision, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

There has been many things on this Server that I did not like but I stayed here for friends that I liked playing with. I have let telamon know many bugs before hand including the one with the nightmares that were bonded being dead block house placement during land rush. I tested this on test center and telamon confirmed it said it was allowed cause there was no fix for it, then later said the only reason they moved pets was because I exploited it and should have told him first. <- lie one. Then Me and mutombo made a video of us doing the explotion thing and showed telamon which he laughed at and said there shouldn't be a problem doing it in a event but eventually would get fixed, later saying that the reason wasn't because A^T complained so it went to the top of the todo list but because we exploited it during an event which we got the ok for in the first place by him. <- lie two.

But why im really quitting is this bs claim that now all of a sudden I'm using a 3rd party program. Yesterday Everyone was saying people use autoloot, this has been going on for sometime now and telamon said it was possible threw razor which is BS, noone loots that fast so to prove him wrong I tested it out and then informed him on IRC that it was indeed Assistuo that people was using it.

[​IMG]

Now today, I was pulled in jail after event because I was grey and apparently the ALL knowing Telamon says I am the first person to go grey in the last 15 events. <-- Bs Many people have went grey in the events.

[​IMG]

Notice how he said I am the only person in 15 events to go grey, so i must be using some illegal program. Then later in irc says that you can go grey healing a daemon now, but going grey isn't the issuse. Then asked if I used easyuo or assistuo to go grey and loot peoples body which I said I didn't , but then later says Only assistuo can do this . We'll then why the hell did you ask me? First you said it was cause I was grey, then assumed cause I made over 100 coins in the event I must of looted someones coarpse which no one in a event has got close to 100 coins right ? :roll: then said thats what made me grey and yet I only went grey once and somehow I looted two peoples body and went grey once in that event which telamon said player bodies are unlootable.

So all these assumptions and the fact that many players have went grey and he didn't even know they could, Following me around for supposedly 20 minutes then pulling me in jail and being utterly clueless on what he wants to accuse me of , not knowing what 3rd party program to accuse me of even though he said Assistuo was the only one that could do this, Saying Im grey so i must be using a 3rd party program and then saying because I had so many coins 100+ the ones you get for doing the vent I must be cheating. Thing is I had been a target on this server for sometime now and I'm sick of it so I'm moving on with no regrets and not wasting time investing it here anymore, I though this server would be different but apparently they don't know how to run one with sub 100 players most of which are double clienting for what 6 + months now? Taking great ideas and screwing them up so they can say it's there idea even tho it makes no sense and then the favoritism showed toward a specific guild , I am offically done here. I quit on my own free will and could careless what people say about my post. Many people have noticed people using 3rd party programs during these events but none of which have been jailed or talked to, yet cause I went grey is the reason this whole thing started. So enjoy this server, it's dieing , I am moving on to new shit cause I'm sick of the staff here and the cry baby bitches that whine if you don't agree with them and then say your crying as a comeback.

Also I'd like to mention no where in any of his statements did he say I was looting fast, yet he followed me around for 20 minutes. Only reason he Assumes I used a 3rd party program is because I was grey, which he didn't know u could go grey untill later healing daemons is one of the methods. So don't go grey you might get thrown in jail and get accused with some stupid logic.
    Ellendur likes this.
  2. LudKrud

LudKrud Active Member

can I has ur stuffs>?
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Fairly certain you've already said multiple times that you are A) quitting and B) going to use third party applications to suit your desires and C) already moved on to other games and don't care about this shard anyway.

Fare well. You will be missed as much as you were on 'other' shards, I'm sure.

Buying land on Marble Island. PM me with details.
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

This player was caught using AssistUO/EUO to exploit a holiday event.

He was followed during the event, went grey several times looting the corpses of other players. Looting items from player corpses is not possible during the event unless you are using one of the two programs I mentioned above.

After the event he was found to have 90-95% of the holiday coins that were dropped during the event.

He was simply asked to explain how he looted the corpses of other players, he refused to do so and he remained in jail until the staff was able to determine how this happened.

Rather than be patient and wait for the staff to fully discuss the issue with him, he choose to log off. At the moment he is free to leave jail whenever he wants, as we have a patch in the works for the problem.

Should you be caught exploiting the mechanics to gain an unfair advantage on Renaissance, you will be given a simple choice. Either help us resolve the problem, or stay in jail until it is fixed. We were aware of the problems with AssistUO/EUO related to looting coins from reindeer during the event, however we were unaware that this was being used to loot player corpses until today.

To review the Code of Conduct for Renaissance, Click here.

Players are given 1 warning for using 3rd party programs to gain an unfair advantage on Renaissance. There is no second warning.
    [Mobolin] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.