Starting over.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Fullmetal, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Already have a plan as far as the big picture which will be two Tamers, I'm stuck between a making a Lockpicker first or doing the norm and just making a Provo Mage to get restarted.

Not going to craft this time around... (For clarification I deleted everything when I quit last time, and when I first started here I went full crafter and made my first million that way through ingots and boards, then made PvM characters.)
  2. Epikur

Epikur Active Member

A warm welcome back from the new to the old.
  3. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member

In November I deleted all my characters and got rid of about 70% of my belongings to have a fresh start feeling and it worked for me. While leveling tamers and some of the other skills that take longer to raise I had my thoughts of "why did I do this?" But now that I have the characters raised that I wanted, I'm happier playing now then I was before and I hoard a lot less as well.

Down to 3 homes from 6 and that's a good number for me. Large keep to deco, tower for extra storage, and a small marble personal rune library close to a bank that I use a lot.

Good luck and welcome back.
    Lord Sky and PaddyOBrien like this.
  4. Fullmetal

3 Full-Time Tailor Bod Crafters, Main Crafter, Tamer, Event Thief, Treasure Hunter, Tamer, Rescue Bard, LJ Dexer, and a Battle Miner. Don't want to go back to that....

After more thought i'm thinking 1 Tamer, 1 Bard, but i don't know if a Fisherman or Lockpicker would be better for third.
    Lord Sky likes this.
  5. Mexplosivo

Mexplosivo Active Member

Welcome back. Of course you can't stay away :rolleyes:

I lose enough every damn time my houses collapse and i promise myself not to buy TOO MANY HOUSES THE NEXT TIME AND NOW IM BACK TO 5 DAMN HOUSES AAAAAAAA

Anyways that stings enough, i don't know what's up with the deleting characters.
  6. Fullmetal

Need help deciding, should I go ahead and make two Tamers or stick to one?
  7. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member