Sterling Archers offical apology thread

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Orange, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

I would like to offer my apology to Mes, TT, PFR, and anyone else whom I have vehemently and violently attacked when it has come to them complaining about things with this server. I have defended Telemon so harshly that he himself has removed my posts because they were so savage. SO the question is why am i apologizing? Yesterday half of CPU was jailed......for pking. Nothing more there was no trash talk, no breaking of the server rules, no hacks, no cheats simply pking. Telemon himself told us "you did nothing wrong" but CPU was kept in jail until the event was over for no other reason then killing blues as reds.

This has made me a liar, when i defended this server against the associates of PFR who swore the only reason he was jailed multiple times was because he pked people. I now personally know that you can be jailed for pking... i personally dont know if PFR did anything else wrong but....it is what it is. So if i have ever personally offended you in my zealous defense of Telemon i apologize to you.
    Mes, Xegugg, scuba and 1 other person like this.
  2. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Lol.

[​IMG]

Cause the hate and belittle train just crashed through that pussyass hype train and it's going in dry.
    M3THMOUTH, Mes, scuba and 3 others like this.
  3. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Now you are able to see..
  4. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

There's PKing and there's completely disrupting a shard event. The latter shows that you are not being part of the community. That is the issue.
  5. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

I don't recall any town invasion event where reds didn't show up and cause a ruckus lol.
  6. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Someone should start a news channel just to keep up with all this stuff.

Actually, scratch that. They'd probably do good at first then eventually add their own opinion for ratings... then eventually sell completely out.
    Then one of the bosses will run around molestering erry'body.

Yeah, nm. Carry on.
    M3THMOUTH and Fuji Flu like this.
  7. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

Yeah, which is fine, and Telamon has been intentional about leaving the events open to reds as they have not previously completely derailed an event. This time it was, so it got pulled.
  8. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Pking people at an event is not a jailable offense....if you want to make it one fine but you cant fucking jail people for breaking a rule BEFORE ITS A FUCKING RULE!!
    Xegugg and Punt like this.
  9. Naspudin

Naspudin New Member

I think PK'ing should not be allowed. We should all play backgammon and talk to eachothers about our feelings. This is what we need as a community
  10. Fuji Flu

Fuji Flu Active Member

so, someone thought that an event could be created, where reds are capable to join, and do whatever they want, but thought that they just weren't gonna come kill people?

hmm. our bad?? i guess? we shoulda known? i guess!?

also, pking was literally the only thing that happened. no one took any sort of extra step to disrupt the event. there was no res kills, nothing.
  11. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

the event allowed reds. Telamon himself said there would be danger. it was not even 2minutes into the event before it was shutdown. Was there time for other people to showup and shut us down? no. This entire situation was handled very poorly.
    Fuji Flu likes this.
  12. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

You don't understand..... He was able to telepathically read all of your thoughts and discern your motives....which were inherently evil since it's obvious the only reason you all logged on was to grief the event and make everyone quit the server.

I've personally talked to hundreds of people that were there and have already quit the server! Why do you want to ruin the shard?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!?????
    Fuji Flu and Xegugg like this.
  13. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Do you even rules bro?
    Rules.JPG
    Blaise likes this.
  14. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

When the players were jailed Telamon himself said no rules were broken. So how does that work for you?
  15. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

I mean who doesn't love a "rule" that could be interpreted about 10 different ways and also relies almost entirely on one persons opinion?
    Meradin, Xegugg and scuba like this.
  16. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

I'm sorry chum did you read my post were i said Telemon himself said "you didnt do anything wrong"?
    scuba likes this.
  17. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

i hear you but i've been forbidden from saying anything that paints the staff in a negative light or i'll be banned from irc/forums

not passing any judgement about last night btw. I'm sure telamon just cancelled the event because he saw it as hopeless/failed at the time. And I understand how you'd be annoyed to be jailed or treated like you had broken rules when you had not. You certainly aren't the first.
    Fuji Flu, Meradin and Xegugg like this.
  18. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

If this went down in the manner described then I would have an issue with it too.
    However, I find it difficult to believe that you were jailed simply for PKing. At least I want to believe there was some other reason.

If I were to take a guess the PK squad probably took out all of the blues participating in the event. Which would just make the event pointless and over. I wouldn't blame staff who are scheduling an event to get upset if the event was essentially shut down by non participants.

In that very specific instance I would understand being jailed. I can't think of any other instance where it would be acceptable.
    ichiokada likes this.
  19. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

The event begins 5-6 CPU members come in on reds kill 7-8 people. CPU members are jailed and told they did not break any rules but are told to agree to the TOS. The event is stopped. That is what happened.
    These events have been happening for awhile. Why do people find it strange pks came to a event and killed people.
  20. willie

willie Active Member

Come on, dude. I've seen your group do this at more events than anyone on this entire server since I've been here. This is yall's MO.
    Xegugg, Meradin and scuba like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.