Story Time.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by TreeHugger, Mar 2, 2019.

1. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

If you have one favourite UOR moment, what is it?

Let’s do some reminiscing.

Personally, my favourite UOR moment(s)...

I first landed on this server and @STAVROGIN gave me 50k and a horse within 5 minutes of being active. I know there are players who don’t like vets giving newbies things, but for me with my schedule, it’s what kept me in game. He probably did this for hundreds of people.

I also really enjoyed when that useless thief guy kept rage quitting in IRC and on the forums only to be back the next day. Hilarious. Loved it.

And there was that person from Asia who figured out how to remote into his/her desktop from their iPhone so they could watch their macros at work. She eventually got griefed outta the server but it was awesome to see the commitment.

Whatchoo got?
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

airframer is skunkape and will betray you

and... oddly enough last night

We had a line of naked UO'ers in Ocllo perform a perfect synch'd stadium style "wave".
    I'll never forget it.
    Dash, Keza and PaddyOBrien like this.
  3. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Best UoR memory in my recent memory, being PKed by Goodfella on RoadRunner at Wrong Vday event this year, and as I was rezed hitting my run away macro which says " Meep Meep." I guess you had to be there but it was bloody funny for me and Goodfella.
    Balian likes this.
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

The huge brigand battle at the fort was my fav in game moment,especially the hilarious moment some poor guy got cornered and mauled by @Bayara s rabid bears lol. The screenshot is around here somewhere. It was just so funny hearing them and the guy desperately trying to get away but he couldn't move.

Of course favorite forum moments being airframer is skunk ape and will betray you, hijis rantings, and Ned Flanders / loxness drama
    NCCML, One, TreeHugger and 1 other person like this.
  5. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Favorite moment.. man. Been many of them.

For starters, like you, we had an awesome vet help us out. My brother and I, and a good friend, all jumped in together one day. We were literally 10 minutes in. Running around Britain on foot in our newbie clothes, seeing the city again for the first time in 15 years. Some dude sees us, and tells us to follow him. Takes us to the bank, and hands us each a 20k check. Found out later that this was @Crunk Juice. That 20k became my bankroll and financial benchmark for the journey forward.
    One, Miami, TreeHugger and 1 other person like this.