Stray guildstone

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Zyler, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

77 41 N
    138 1 E
  2. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Axe it! Before it gets away!

From an IDOC I'd guess. Does a guildstone fall to the ground if you redeed your house?
  3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

You cannot axe a guildstone, nor can you re-deed a house with a guildstone existing inside.

Got it, thanks!
  4. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Weird, I thought I had axed them before, might not have been here though.

Is it a bug then? Or would it not naturally decay?
  5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

Currently there is no way to remove a guildstone other than by means of the guildstone teleporter, which only lets you relocate the stone itself, not actually destroy or disband it. The only exception to this would be removing all members from the guild, which would then destroy the guild & the stone itself, but doing so would forfeit the guild entirely & you would receive no deed refund.

If a house decays with a guildstone inside of it, the stone is all that remains once the house has fallen. We have been moving abandoned stones to the trammel map as we encounter them, and when time permits these stray stones are then relocated to the Nujel'm counselor's guild where we've setup a make-shift "graveyard" for them to be claimed should the players return for them at a later date.
  6. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

This is how undead guilds get started. We should burn the stones like we burn our dead!

do we really want to subject the innocents of nujelm to such dangers? Hahaha