Stuck on verifying account..

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by meshuggah, Jun 16, 2015.

1. meshuggah

meshuggah New Member

Couldn't find solution in FAQs or anything, got the install package from download section and then used razor. Any ideas?
  2. meshuggah

meshuggah New Member

3. JimmyJr

JimmyJr Member
    UO:R Donor

Hmm. Can you tell me what the issue was? Both my accounts are stuck at verifying, I haven't been able to log in for the last day, and I can't seem to figure out why.
  4. Cat Woman

Cat Woman New Member

My friend and i are also having the exact same problem. We are both stuck on the 'verifying account' screen and it wont get past that at all. I've even tried not using Razor and just logging on and it is still stuck on that stage. arg Its a good thing my houses were refreshed recently.
  5. Cat Woman

Cat Woman New Member

Bart Simpson posted the solution in another post. Hit your enter key twice and it will go through. It worked like a charm for me and that's after being stuck on that screen for two days! Thank you Bart Simpson.
  6. JimmyJr

JimmyJr Member
    UO:R Donor

That worked for me as well.

The annoying thing is that I've used that solution before, many times. But I have not been performing at my best the last few days, and it was just not clicking in my head until Bart mentioned the solution.

All better now though.