Tailoring BOD rewards. Pure white cloth?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Reaper, Oct 8, 2018.

  1. Reaper

    Reaper Active Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2018
    Messages:
    205
    Likes Received:
    61
  2. Sara

    Sara Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2016
    Messages:
    396
    Likes Received:
    340
    That is 1150 the arrow points to
  3. Reaper

    Reaper Active Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2018
    Messages:
    205
    Likes Received:
    61
    Oh Nice. I would like to have a White Robe for my char :)
  4. Sara

    Sara Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2016
    Messages:
    396
    Likes Received:
    340
    I think there is a vendor just north of yew gate that keeps it in stock, it is the most expensive bod cloth around
  5. Deacon

    Deacon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Messages:
    687
    Likes Received:
    704
    Yeah, if you look at the BoD reward matrix you can work out how to get it, and what your chances are of getting it:
    http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/bod/tailor.html

    For example, you can turn in a completed non-exceptional 20x barbed leather BoD for an 80% chance of getting the top tier cloth (And 20% for one of the rare sandals), and then there's another 1/4 chance of getting the white out of the four available colors (two whites, two reds). The same will work for 20x Exceptional Spined, 10/15/20x Exceptional horned and 10/15x Exceptional barbed bods. The most common turn-in by far is the 20x Exceptional Spined bod as these are dropped much more commonly than Horned/Barbed.

    Alternatively, as Sara mentioned, there are player vendors that sell it for anywhere between 1-10k per yard.
  6. Sara

    Sara Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2016
    Messages:
    396
    Likes Received:
    340
    It's not 100% at exceptional but if you buy the cloth and don't have someone to make a robe I will for free make it without a mark for you.

Share This Page