Taming Peaced monsters

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by orb, Mar 20, 2014.

1. orb

orb Active Member

I played OSI from approximately 98 to 2006ish. I began using my tamer probably in the early 2000s. I used a tamer that had peacemaking and I would peace high-end tameables (wws, dragons, nightmares) and then tame them. Now as it has been awhile I cannot remember and it possibly was not this was in era. On this server my taming is now high enough where I can attempt to tame dragons. So I went to attempt to tame one using my simple method of peace it then tame it. I was successfully able to peace the dragon but I angered the beast when trying to tame it. This fail immediately caused the peacemaking to wear off and the dragon instantly attacked me. I do remember a failed taming attempt on these creatures not causing the creature stop being peaced on OSI. Since I played through several eras, new releases, etc, I could be mistaking this for another era. So I am just asking if anyone remembers this as well and/or has some information on this.

Thank you.
    Jupiter likes this.
  2. TiMi

TiMi Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

i think you will find that it doesn't break the peace but momentarily lets the monster move and bite one step forward. use taming macro to spam taming as you walk in the opposite direction, with a bit of practice its easy :D