Taunting the Ogre Lords

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

With a bit of convincing, Tybris Varn and Catalin of Paws headed into Despise with a few hired hands and what could almost be called a plan: Enter the dungeon, lead the men towards the Ogre Lords, set up an overly complex trap, and slay some foul creatures.

The caverns were much darker, and with only the small circle of light from a lantern to dispel the darkness, the trek was perilous. This caused Catalin and Tybris to adapt their well thought out plans more than a few times. Thanks to those "valorous" heroes who sought out the champion... next time clean up your slimey mess won't you!!!

Leading a line of warriors in the dark is no small feat!
    [​IMG]

Cleaning up the 'valiants' mess
    [​IMG]

Taunting the Ogre Lords
    [​IMG]

Staying within "light" of sight...
    [​IMG]

I bet the Ogre Lords never saw this coming!
    [​IMG]

Surprise! We have archer bots!!! (well ok, not archer bots. And really not even half decent shots. I think several of the wounds I healed were due to friendly fire...)
    Also note to self... begin applying the bandages before your patient is dead.
    [​IMG]
    Airin, Buga, Hadrian and 12 others like this.
  2. Krothu

Krothu Well-Known Member

Jupiter, are you certain you dont have any Orc Blood in you, by the way it looks, your running up to them and hacking away I’d say your “acting” like an orc... *snorts*
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

It's been too long since there's been a good Jupiter adventure! Good read and glad you're back!
    Hadrian, wylwrk and Jupiter like this.
  4. Xx-GoD-xX

Xx-GoD-xX Well-Known Member

Agreed. Make it feel a little more lively
  5. Tybris Varn

Tybris Varn Member

With Catalin’s mercenaries and my finely crafted drum, those dimwitted beasts fell easily into our trap.
    Jupiter and Hadrian like this.