Thank you all so much.

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Althorn, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I recently would like to take a chance to sadly resign from this amazing guild. I've made many friendships with you all & I will still always consider you all my friends. I haven't been as active and most of my time and interest has been diverted to pvp & I feel the crowd I associate myself with & pvp with will reflect poorly on me & I don't want to represent you all poorly.

I will always still help people and would like to maintain relationships with all that wish to with me. The things you all do are essential for this shard to be the way it is. & I just want to thank everyone for being the great individuals you all are. I have never met a group of individuals like you all in any game it's very genuine and real.

I'd also still like to be able to attend events or anything anyone would wish to invite me to I still do enjoy some Pvm aspects & would like to still play with you all when the time calls for it. I've been in IRL for a while & while I have ran around on my red & played around. We, us.. PS has ran harrowers and tons of things if I wasn't true to you all I could've ruined if I wasn't loyal. I enjoy playing with a few from the IRL guild but I don't agree with some past actions of some of the individuals.

I never gave up nor would I give up any information on anything at all. I even made that a huge point when I joined them that
    I would never disclose locations ect. Or offer any information on anything.

I don't necessarily want to leave but I don't want to tarnish the Pureness of PS so I need to.

Thank you all again.
    shad, MikeK, Seba and 7 others like this.
  2. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

It's been fun man, we have had good conversations and a lot of adventures.

It is a thing that happens when you branch a different way. Best of luck in learning to git gud. I'll remember to keep my reflect up and dodge earth quakes and potions :p

You never scouted us and your word was always good. I'm sure we will keep in touch. But yeah, probably the right call, good on ya :)
    Althorn, Keza and Lord Krake like this.
  3. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

P'S started out as a a guild to get new players on their feet before they would head out and join other parts of the community. As you know, we have since branched out to pretty much every other aspect of this game. However, I still maintain that the point of P'S is to help players get established and connect them with the larger community and folks whom they would have the most fun playing with.

I appreciate your attitude and choice to resign from this guild in the light of who you are playing with more these days. While I do not fully care for IRL or how they conduct themselves, I truly hope that something about P'S sticks with you and you remember where your roots are. I have had some good conversations with you as well and some fun play time!

Take care.
    Cherie, Perrilin, Keza and 1 other person like this.
  4. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Sad to see you go but I completely understand.

Mind telling us what your red's name is? ;-)

P.S. What does IRL stand for apart from In Real Life? I have tried searching the forums but they do not seem to have a forum here:

http://uorforum.com/forums/guilds.16/
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  5. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Althorn. Best luck with your PvP. :)
    Althorn likes this.
  6. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Deleted for doublepost.
  7. Vortex

Vortex Well-Known Member

Hey, good luck to you bud. I hope you find enjoyment in the PvP scene and don't forget about us. It's sad to see you go but as Krake said, PS is more of a stepping stone to a larger community.

[​IMG]
    Althorn likes this.
  8. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

9. TheUORnerd

TheUORnerd Active Member

YOU ARE WELCOME ALTHORN. Good to see that they let you in after denying you membership when you first started out and thank god for people like doctorsatan who looked deeper than what was mainly on the surface and gave you a chance you probably wouldnt have stuck around if you did not find a group of people to play with.
    Althorn likes this.
  10. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Must of been a tough choice..Sounds like you gave it some thought tho

Good luck m8

One piece of advance from a PvPer back in the day if I may be so bold
    FRom my view since I came back(3 weeks so take with a pinch of salt)
    I don't care how many times a red kills me,as long as he Throws me a rezz and some recall regs..I am more than happy and far faster in returning to carry on farming(Ripe for another kill if I don't bank well enough)