Thank you to KoS members and allies...

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

As I write this, I am looking in our IRC channel and I see 20 players and 2 bots. Its 4:25am and certainly isn't a peak time. Our guild has 33 of 189 characters logged in. It simply amazes me. This community and shard is great, especially the members of KoS and their allies and friends.

My home was trashed by a tornado in June to the tune of $200,000+ of damages...and counting. I have essentially been MIA and as the guild master of a guild....that's kind of a big thing. So many people have stepped up in my absence and kept this guild rolling. They've organized Champs, Quests, Hunts, etc...in conjunction with our guild members and friends/allies. They've taken care of things when I couldn't do it myself. I couldn't ask for a better group of players and friends.

I thought for sure, at this juncture, when i'm looking to come back to UO at the beginning of November that everything that we all had worked for would be stagnant at best, and perhaps gone. Instead, it has thrived and it is solely due to the great members of this guild and the friends and allies that we have.

Thank you all for keeping the hype train rolling.

[​IMG]

You are all amazing people.

~L/S
    Atiki, Canis, BlackEye and 10 others like this.
  2. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

We can't let these series of unfortunate events deter the greater good of our virtual family. We know you wanted to be here with us but couldn't. So we all tried to do our best to keep it growing.
  3. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

d'aww. sniffles.
    Lightshade and Beethoven like this.
  4. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

The Knights of Stormhold and Sosaria had a great combined hunt the other day!

KoSS1.png
    The Knights gather!

KoSS2.png
    Our plan to melee shadow wyrms begins to go about as well as could be expected.

KoSS3.png
    Phaedrus moments before he was eaten like his comrade before him Grellis.

KoSS4.png
    The Knights, badly battered at this point, surround and fell a fearsome shadow wyrm.

KoSS5.png
    The combined force of KoS & -S- run into some old friends at the bank.

KoSS6.png
    We tried to push him but he wouldn't budge.

KoSS7.png
    The Stormholdians bid good night to one of the Sosarian Knights.

KoSS8.png
    In a glorious battle to end the night's hunt an ancient lich is brought down with only weapon and bandage!
    BlackEye, Lightshade, Valrick and 2 others like this.
  5. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

6. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

7. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

I would like to bump this thread...

On behalf of the Knights of Sosaria I would like to thank all of the members of our guild both past and present, all of our allies, and all of the people that have worked with us to make this server great. All of your efforts provide so many people on this server with training, housing, friendship, and a generally great time on a great server. This would be an impossible effort for 1 person or even 10 people. You all help to make this shard a great place and we thank you.

Hats off to ya'll! :)