Thanks

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Woland, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Woland

Woland New Member

Hi,

I'm a new player on this server. Just created my account two days ago. Used to play UO around 98-99. Stopped when there was that split world thing that didn't do it for me at all.

Anyway, today I was looking for someone to sell me 5th circle scrolls around the Occlo bank. Lord Aragorn didn't have the scroll I was looking for but proceeded buying me a full spellbook instead. So I just wanted to thank him again!

Seems like there's a great community on this server. Looking forward to get a bit more experienced and enjoy the game.

Woland
  2. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome aboard Woland!

Hop on IRC if you have any questions or need help.

Also, if you're interested in being friended to a home in Ocllo while you're getting adjusted here, just send me a message.
  3. Woland

Woland New Member

Thanks ReZon,

I wanna see how far I can get with no help for now.
    Plus the Young status offers me all the security I need at the moment, but thanks for the generous offer! :)
    Vandalin, Jupiter and ReZon like this.
  4. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

Hey Woland, great to have you here. I played mid nineties and loved this game. All the pluses and minuses of community, freedom to do all kinds of things in game... so glad to have found this shard.

I enjoy helping others enjoy it as well. Let me know if you need something. I'm pretty new on the shard but have some resources accumulated to make things easier if you need/want.

Also, a grand salute to the staff here. I appreciate this shard.
    Alice Asteroid likes this.