that old wizard

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Nasty Man, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Nasty Man

Nasty Man Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    eherruh, Evil Dead, Althorn and 3 others like this.
  2. LaggMaster

LaggMaster Active Member

3. anightmare

anightmare Active Member

hahahaha did he go red? epic!
  4. LaggMaster

LaggMaster Active Member

Let this be a lesson to everyone that likes to res kill. When you go red, noobied items drop when you die. This includes bank checks, hand outs, and anni gear.
    One likes this.
  5. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    OptimisticSam likes this.
  6. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

Fucking legend. Nice one.
    LaggMaster likes this.
  7. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

Wow what a PVP post... I was like who is this PVPer...
    Go put this elsewhere like pic of the week... Shit talk or something...

You guys don't belong to PvP discussions...
  8. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

*Cough* Zerg.
  9. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

Anarchy has 5 active members - I think our number count is less than KP's... We wiped your hall crew including your pets several times... Died maybe once or twice to pets... All of our kill death logs are public.. Might wanna check...
    Dude yesterday your poor fellas died to a 2v3 + pets and Erza was helping them lol...

Shittalking is a must against you which I dont like at all but I think slapping is even more needed for teenagers like you
  10. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

have barely played more then an hour the past 3-4 weeks so i dont know the shit you guys do. I joined in and was gonna do a 1vs1 against one of ur members dont know which one. They agree. I get ganked. You guys aint got balls or honor. So i mean anything you say just kinda means nothing.
  11. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

No one agreed that, I was there and saw that. It was right after you guys rolled in with 2 pvpers 2 tamers and killed newbies in destard. We came in killed all KP with 4 people and 2 of us were around 20 ish shorts... You came in to gate your KP's out. Get killed.... Than wanted 1v1 and attacked Ania and get dropped...
    End of the story...

This is not about Anarchy anyways.... You guys post a lame pic in PVP discussion about Pax which doesn't belong in here... Keep your childish instints with you and walk away..

What ever provocative answer you gonna give after this one. I wont keep on this..... Peace
  12. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Damnit, I wish I still had the link to “The Rules of UO” by cA.
  13. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

If memory serves "that old wizard" is Pax..... Pax is pretty bad about dropping stuff when his chars go red, i got a house deed and a pair of OG nike sneaks off El Cid when we turned him red years ago. Never forget the laughter when i was screaming "GIMMIE HIS SHOES"
    Ponne and Balian like this.
  14. Nasty Man

Nasty Man Member

Let me spell this out for you.

Pax, in my opinion, is probably one of the most relentless res killers on the server. She would rather res kill than let someone go get geared up and come back and fight again. I'm pro choice for women, so whatever. She also likes to gank my thief over and over because theifs can't report murder counts. Too bad for her she killed a non-thief Forbes. When she came to Skara we turned her red in town then called guards. That is what you see in the video. Sorry if its not up to everyone's video standard.
    OptimisticSam and Ponne like this.
  15. Pax Romain

Pax Romain Well-Known Member

There wasn't anything special dropping on old wizard other than normal PvP loot. It just makes the post spicy to refer vaguely to newbied items. Otherwise the account of the day was K*P handing over a dozen loot bags and getting all their pets wiped at chaos while spamming slurs in their death robes.
    One and Balgami like this.
  16. Balgami

Balgami Well-Known Member

I am curious, do you really think you can beat Anarchy in a fair fight?
  17. Omega

Omega Well-Known Member

Did lots zotoli. Good to see you back. I mean you're all gay. But glad the pride rainbows back bein represented.
    Pirul likes this.
  18. Balgami

Balgami Well-Known Member

Excuse me but I don't know you.

Edit: I was told you are Kronic & Lacan. I am disappointed, your joke is distasteful and I am not sure what you mean by Did lots? You probably won 0 (zero) fights against anybody on the shard. I can't think of a single group that you can beat (maybe a purely PvM or newbie guild). You field with 4 mares for god's sake like do you actually delude yourself into thinking you are a PvPer?
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  19. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

All the bullshit aside, well played.
    DaTamer and OptimisticSam like this.
  20. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

Anarchy can talk all the shit they want they are regular just like everyone else under Pax. & regular at game you have played for years lmao! Most of the other good “pvpers” don’t even play here cause the ping is trash. If I still played I’m sure I’d clap you now cause u did kill me before when i had no idea what the fuck I was doing & first got into the pvp. But it’s pretty easy to use a manadrain wand, cast weaken & combo with explo pots.. you ain’t special bruh lmao!

“You actually deluded yourself to be a pvper”. Keep thinking your good at something in a game of like 30pvpers lol wide margin of talent... Pax is a calculated gamer, you are just a bald bum I don’t even have to play anymore to know this. lol choke on a handful of dirty dicks! XOXO