The Arrival (Or Return?) Of The Fallen Legacy

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Loxness, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Loxness

Loxness Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

http://uorforum.com/threads/hail-and-well-met-laughs-new-to-server.20295/

OOC: This goes in conjunction with my welcoming thread. We greatly appreciate the sentiments and hellos from everyone. The community here seems tight knit and close. We hope you enjoy as much as we intend to enjoy this server. We may even take some of you guys up on your assistance, even though we are usually pretty self sufficent. But, this is "Old UO" and a helping hand is often needed, even if the stubborn try to refuse. So thank you again, and I hope to get some RP out of some of you while training AFK hahaha.

*Is blown away by the humbling crowd swarming up to the new group in town to pay respects, exchange hellos, and offer help...*

"What do you guys think?" Lox whispers to his comrades at a table in the Skara Brae inn. "Odd." Broli mumbled. He is usually short and to the point. Broli is also one of the founding members of The Fallen Legacy. Often, quick to point out the flaws of enemies and to react to trash talk we usually find ourselves in the middle of.... "Too friendly..." He again mutters. An expert of the Fencing arts, and a weakness to any card game he finds abroad, Broli is seldom impressed by much.

"I think it is a welcoming community. Perhaps, we can learn somethings. Maybe even make a few friends." Says Amitlu. Amitlu is clearly one of the more friendly members of the group. In another life, Amitlu was a governor of a township in Brittiannia... But isn't this Brittiannia....? Oh Skip it, it is so confusing to me. Anyways, Amitlu often sees the best in people and usually acts as the group mediator to the public. Good thing, because most of us share Broli's grumpy sentiments with strangers.

"What about you, Necro? Any thoughts?" Necro is dazing out the inn window, oblivious to the world around him. I nudge him pretty harshly. "Huh? What? I was just thinking of keep and all my rares..." Necro, the youngest of the group, dabbles in a bit of everything. Necro is one of the council members or "Emissaries" of the guild. Often seen chasing around the town cat to pet it, or following Broli to the poker table, Necro is as loyal as they come. Even if his loyalty to the world of Ultima is to be questioned sometimes.

"Well I think it sucks! Where's the action? The booze? The women? You know I need one of those 3 things to fulfill my daily quota!!" Army exclaims. Army, who is used to fighting all the time in a different world, hasn't grown used to his weakened and frail state yet. Just yesterday, he was out killing sheep, just to be seen running from a herd of them so he wouldn't be incapacitated and need a res.

"Soon, Army, soon... I believe we can learn a lot here, boys. We need to keep our noses clean just a bit longer until we can get back to at least a portion of our past strength. Maybe even recruit a fellow or two. Never know when we might need a companion...."

Lox quickly finishes his ale and beckons his companions. "We have a lot of training to do. Better get to it. We need a lot of gold too. Anyway you can make gold, do it." Lox's eyes narrow and he whispers "Remember, no one knows us here.. Imagine what we can get away with...." He laughs in a very sinister manner as the 5 of them head out of the inn.
  2. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome to the shard, Loxness.

... Although that sinister laughter makes me a bit nervous ...

We have an IRC channel for the RP community if you're inclined to meet some of the other people around here who are into that sort of thing. You're welcome to join: #UOR-RP
    BlackEye and newme like this.
  3. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Me too, Alice, the sinister laugh sounded a bit like a lich's grumble.

Welcome and love the role play :)
    BlackEye and Alice Asteroid like this.