The Great Moonglow Bazaar Best Dressed Contest

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Leopold, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This thread is for me or any other PS member who is NOT a judge to post screenshots of paperdolls of players who were spotted in Moonglow during the event.

JUDGES, IF YOU POST HERE, PLEASE DO NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A JUDGE!!! You can always PM me the entries and I'll post them for you, either as you get them, or all at once towards the end of the event.

Towards the end of the event, the judges will vote among all the entries here. It is likely I'll post a bunch at once at the end as the judges send them to me in PMs (I am not a judge). Since this event is supposed to be in Moonglow (not a forum event), we ask that players do not submit their own screenshots of themselves or others for consideration, although we will not disqualify you if you do. But to ensure your fine outfit is not overlooked, please approach myself or someone in town and ask to be entered into the contest to ensure you will be noticed. We (anyone in PS) will also be automatically entering people as we see outfits we like, and other players may nominate themselves or others as they wish.

TL;DR version - this is just a convenient place to collect entries for the judges, please approach P'S members in town to enter the contest. Don't identify yourself as a judge if you are one.

Thanks!
  2. Leopold

FYI - the event happened, but we just didn't end up using this thread to collect the photos as I was way too busy running the "hide and seek" and raffles. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a huge success!
    Lightshade likes this.
  3. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Did anyone video? I am sad to have missed it.
  4. Leopold

I did get a video...just haven't had a chance to finish processing it.
    Azerothian likes this.