The Mysterious Shopper!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Tuneful, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Hello all hope everyone is doing good..

I have been sat for a few hours at my vendor waiting for the next shopper to come by..I was only 3k away from a milestone Amount earned on my vendor...I wanted to then make a gift to the shopper whoever it was...Alas I got caught up on IRC And totally missed who this shopper was...Below (Hopefuly)Is a pic of where my vendor is located(at a shop owned by Peace in Yew)...Contact me in IRC with the info on the item you bought I have a prize for you..
    I know the exact item so need to tell me correctly what it was
    And this happened within the last 30 mins...2PM GMT(Uk time)

Vendor proper.png
    Rextacy, Hadrian, Vandalin and 8 others like this.
  2. Tuneful

I belive my Mysterious shopper Has been seen lurking in the shadows..Not sure if he will Fully reveal himself in here(was a embarrassing thing he bought!!)

Have his reward rdy if he posts in here tho
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. Khar'Mash

Khar'Mash Member

It might have been me. I seem to recall buying platemail and slayers there, but over several times I and I have no idea when. :p Is it embarassing to buy invul plate? I seem to recall it being 500 gp so I guess you'd think so.
  4. Tuneful

Ahh no sorry Khar'mash
    I know who it is and when it was
    He doesn't want to reveal himself in here(is why I mentioned the embarrasing item)

Thanks tho for taking time out to reply in here,And hope the slayers are doing you well!

I have stopped selling armor now,My friend has set up a Good armor Guy at same building at Yew Bazaar tho..Check it out,the vendors name is Demetria(I belive)