The Rhodesian Rune Library @ Twin Sands Vendors is here!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Society of Traders' Twin Sands Vendors is proud to offer the citizens of Britannia a fine public rune library. This library is comprised of runebooks paintstakingly marked by none other than the Renowned Mutombo! A legend in his own right, this marking master has travelled to all distances and identified the spawns and sights to see from here to the borders of these lands.
    Gone from these lands (for a time), he bequeathed unto me a vast library to share with the citizens of the lands.

Thus, I announce and dub this here collection, The Rhodesian Rune Library. Let it be known going forth, The Rhodesian Rune Library is a work in progress. If there are improvements that could be made to the sorting, or additions to the collection, please send me a message or post in here.
    You will find in The Mutombrary, a COMPLETE Treasure Map Library, Two Lockpicking Books, Dungeons, Detailed Spawn Books, Most Common NPC Vendors, Banks, and the Mutombo's PvM Spots collection of course. Future additions to include full dungeon books (level gates, spawn areas, etc).

Thank you for all your business and we hope to see you all soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]