The Strange Man - The Great Council

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Alex Caember, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

To Sir Martius, Captain of the Guard

from

Guardsman Martyn Caember,

Captain, I write to inform you of an incident which took place recently. I was notified by new recruit Deathshot that somebody was hiding outside of his home located in the immediate Council area south of Britain. Our good Librarian Gyles was in the area already and stated the same. This person who was hiding in the trees near Deathshot's house attacked the Librarian. Deathshot came to his aid and fought with the aggressor.

[​IMG]

I am told that the strange man did not say anything or make any demands or overtures. He simply kept chasing the Librarian around the wooded area whilst screaming "ayayayya" repeatedly. Upon my arrival, I witnessed Deathshot and the strange man in combat in the roadway near the King's Library. I did not interfere at this time as Deathshot had the incident in hand. I attempted to speak with the strange man multiple times, but he would not talk. Soon, Deathshot struck a mortal blow.

[​IMG]

Upon his death, I offered to bring his spirit back to our realm.

[​IMG]

However, his spirit would not appear to me, keeping in character with him not speaking even whilst alive. With the situation resolved, Deathshot and myself returned to Deathshot's house to review the situation. While we were speaking at his house, the strange man ran and hid behind the King's Embassy nearby. Little did he know that our good friend and librarian, Gyles, was once an astute investigator and tracker, and he alerted us to the presence of the strange man once again. The librarian did attempt further communication.

[​IMG]

However, no communication was forthcoming. The man eventually left the area without further assault. Deathshot placed the strange man's head on the steps of his house as a keepsake.

[​IMG]

However, since that incident, a time later whilst Magoo, the leader of R^S was discussing terms of alliance with the King's Steward in the Library, the strange man did appear once more and killed Magoo's riding llama. This unfortunate incident did not negatively impact the formation of the alliance, thankfully.

It is my recommendation that patrols of the area occur more often to ensure the safety of the steeds of our friendly diplomats.

-Martyn Caember
    Guardsman of The Great Council

@PaddyOBrien :)
  2. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

To Sir Martius,
    Rog'lot Duglon was the name of the mysterious attackers name.

He was harassing most of ny beautiful nights trying to break into my house while I practice spiritual matters.

So I decided to talk him but got no replies other thAn his spear swinging towards my chest. Then he attacked out librarian who won't be able to defend himself.

The aggressor seem to know how to use a spear and he can heal himself well enough but that is all. He is not capable of spiritual knowledges. Yet he seem to be also an apprentice villain.

It took no time taking him down and once he came back to life Lady Kashla was next to me. I tried to keep her calm as she is time to time having issues with anger control. This villain came and spit on me. Although I don't get upset about pure souls actions. I demand the duty to keep this savage away from our lands. I tracker will be hand full but I can also handle the situation alone.

Reports from my young cousin and also our appraiser Angeliq says thatsp this unholy creature was around Occlo near the tavern lately.

Deathshot, Knights Initiate
    Halabinder, newme and PaddyOBrien like this.
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

This story has been added to the oral history of Paws.

MEMORIZED!​