The trap into which the thief has fallen, long live the Ultima!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Kiryana, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

The old trick worked, and I did not have time to bark!

Walking in Britain, of course in the shade, I wandered to the city of Yew, or rather to his moongate. My eyes were thrown by a corpse lying nearby, on the part of a respectable citizen. I myself did not choose to check his pockets without leaving the shadows! I saw there was a lot of pleasant and interesting, it also clouded my mind and I did not check if there was anyone nearby who started to collect it seemed already my prey!

lootKing1.jpg

Next was the most interesting! Cries for help and calls for order caused the Guards! The fine line was broken and in the state of arrival I was caught in a rush and my greed and loss of control played with me a cruel joke realized by the hands of these scoundrels!

lootKing2.jpg

Thinking about what I was a fool, I stood and watched as the villains take away my reagents and my rune, their booty was not great, but my stupidity is huge! Without hesitation I went to the healers and restored the human face, ate, bought reagents, one rune and decided to visit the villains and try to prevent someone's death and robbery!

After some time, back in place, I found a trap in action and realized that now I will act ...

lootking3.jpg

The first thing I was just interested in looking at this trap from the outside, and of course try to prevent evil! Yes, I am a thief, but I do not like murder and death, these methods are buzz and suffer people! Very quickly I was bored and I began to detect our villain! One, two, three, four, five, and he runs around laughing and trying to find me, but I'm in the shadows and I know how to use it!

lootking4.jpg

lootking5.jpg

Cats and mice continued for some time and the action of swindlers moved to the city of love!

Next, your attention will be turned into a lie and the acting skills of a scoundrel! But I heard it and saw it with my own eyes, he did not believe in his words, so the passerby did not fully believe him, but in general he wished good luck! :D

lootking6.jpg

lootking7.jpg

lootking8.jpg

Great try... :D

lootking9.jpg

lootking10.jpg

In the future, I poedetilil also irritated the villains and the action moved to my store, namely to the moongate Minoc.

lootking11.jpg

lootking12.jpg

For some time and here I have found our hard workers and by the way, a couple of times I hope that I saved a couple of people from a vile death! But maybe they would be lucky. I gleefully prevented the insidious plan, although for a while I was not noticed, which undoubtedly pleases me. By the way, one dude managed to steal a dude from scoundrels :D

Summarize the virtual. Be vigilant and always stay on the alert, do not relax this world is dangerous and that's what we like.
    If the robbers read this, I want to express to them only thanks and thank you for making these moments so interesting and emotional!

The game of limitless possibilities and many thanks to those who give us this wonderful opportunity to play our favorite game of Ultima!

Thank you for your attention and be vigilant!

Regards,
    Kir

2. The Crooked Warden

The Crooked Warden Well-Known Member

Hahah great trick! I'll have to add that one to the repertoire
    Amphibian and Kiryana like this.
  3. Amphibian

Amphibian Member

:) detecting you is not an easy task. You're welcome...more interesting to come...UO willing.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  4. Kiryana

<<<Thanks, I also liked your trick! You are playing great! ;)
    Amphibian likes this.
  5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Nice, saw him doing this trick yesterday :)
    Reminded me of good old days...
    Amphibian and Kiryana like this.
  6. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

I'm sad to see your attempts in disrupting this coming greatness of UOR, the Loot King! I anticipate greatness in the likes of the Jhelom PK! Even I encountered this master of tricks but could of course smell a rat, I revealed and forced the Loot King to loot himself by sheer persuation. Then I stole his leprechaun shirt! Later however, due to a hotkey miss I opened a bag on his corpse instead of his backpack, whack! Then someone shamed me saying: "dude, you're better than that!"
    Hadrian and Amphibian like this.
  7. Kiryana

<<<Do not be sad, I did not break anything, but just shared this wonderful action that happened to me through the prism of admiration and tribute to this beautiful game in which such tricks and such thoughts take place! This maestro man and his trick would be revealed after a couple of days. I, in turn, decided to share this fun with others. :p
    Amphibian likes this.
  8. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

That was me and I stand by that statement guy!
    Amphibian, Jakob and Kiryana like this.
  9. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

And I do to! And I believe I have proven it by referring to the hotkey miss!
    Amphibian likes this.
  10. Amphibian

Amphibian Member

Hot Key miss....hmmmm. rrrrrrrrright.
    Jakob likes this.