The Valiant Knight

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Oni Neaufire, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Oni Neaufire

Oni Neaufire Well-Known Member

"Oni," says Alesha, "Want to go to Cove to do some trading?'" "Sure I reply, let me gather my things."
    I call upon the wind to open a portal to Cove, and we step into the gate. Upon entering the peaceful hamlet, orcs are looting and burning, and we fall under the attack also. Alesha drew her axe, and charged forward into the fray all the while yelling, "to the gate, Oni.". We made a mad dash to the gate and broke through the orcish hordes. At the gate, we ran into Yamug, an orc captain with several warriors snarling wildly. The noise of battle was so great that I could scarsely keep my focus. Alesha's axe was flailing wildly as she fought her way forward without regard to her safety. My hands were aglow with with magic trying to help Alesha all I could. Screams of pain and yells of vengence were filling the air. Yamug and several orcs fell just outside the gate. Bloodied and bruised, but still holding her head high, Alesha removed her helm . "Are you all right," I cried out as I ran to her and began to attend to her wounds. "I am fine, Oni," was her only reply. I could tell that she had spent every ounce of energy to free us from the orc infested hamlet. Having freed ourselves from the terrible trap, Alesha and I rested in a little glade by the lake outside of Cove. I will never forget this day or the heroic effort of Alesha., The High Paladin of The True Knights of Brtittania.

Oni Neaufire_8-31_09.14.jpg