thieves thru gates that are perma

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Pharoah, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

so if u attack a thief and he goes grey he can go thru a gate but you cant flee in the heat of battle? Joyous! kind of a one way streak here..
  2. Kash

Kash Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You're the aggressor... What's one way about that?
    Jeebs likes this.
  3. Pharoah

i guess stealing is no longer an aggression after they go blue then when you see and attack them when you see them shortly afterward the second time around and they go grey to you again im technically the aggressor? Somewhat logical but them being grey to you should also in my opinion give the attacker especially if its the one they stole from a legit reason to try and chase them through the gate as well. But i guess thats not how it works.
  4. Jeebs

Jeebs Well-Known Member

If you let them go blue (perma grey) even tho they ARE perma grey. Yes you are the aggressor. You have 120 seconds to react to their criminal actions. They should not be punished for life because of a criminal act. Other than murderers of course.

the perma grey feature was added so that thieves had some worry after the act. When UO first went live theives were pretty untouchable in UO and hawked the bank and reaped tons of rewards.
  5. Pharoah

sounds legit, it wasnt a punished for life deal as much as it was within the first 5 minutes of the act itself but i get the picture.
    Also i only had one thief and i rarely used him except to steal semi rares and rares. i stole from maybe 6-10 people if even that but they need to make a living to lol
    Jeebs likes this.
  6. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Pro tip start using steal on potential thief's if you can steal from them they are free to be attacked even if blue.
    One likes this.
  7. Carl.

Carl. New Member

@Pharoah It all started well, but now you moan too much...
  8. Pharoah

it was something i have never experienced, i hardly doubt its moaning. you tryna be the cool troll? Ill give ya something to moan about, Rude a** ;)
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019