Thinking of starting a few weekly events, would like feedback!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by RainZ, Dec 12, 2020.

1. RainZ

RainZ Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Chicken Fight Club - Players can train chickens and enter the tournament, allowing players to place wagers on other's chickens and the top 3 chickens win their owner a nice cash prize.

Live Auction - Players will gather at the auction house and be able to place live auction styled bets on items submitted by players!!

BlackJack - From the big ballers to the little fish in the sea anyone can come and roll the dice at a chance to double their money!!!
    Artex likes this.
  2. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

Live auctions are a great idea! We used to do those back in the day on Lake Superior.
    RainZ likes this.
  3. StarTrakZack

StarTrakZack Well-Known Member

Yeah man live auctions remind me of sitting on a remodeled roof of someone's tower on Napa Valley back in 2000 lol I love the idea!!!

And COCK FIGHTING are you serious?!?!
    RainZ likes this.
  4. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

The chicken fights, gorilla fights, and mongbat fights have all been tried. Main issue is even a fully trained tame of those types take FOREVER to kill each other. I recommend doing eagle fights. Eagles are a lower HP tame with higher damage, the fights will be much faster.
    RainZ and StarTrakZack like this.
  5. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

Like them all. Although I was thinking the same as Keza, some weak animals will take forever to die.
    RainZ likes this.
  6. RainZ

RainZ Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Looks like Eagle fights would be the way to go, was looking into the animals and def seems like one of the better options.

Working with the TV Guild and hopefully will be able to get something set up, If I had the accommodating room I'd use it lol.

I'll post updates here as I get them!