This thread can be deleted.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gozinya, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Solved. I was wrong.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  2. Athena

Athena Active Member

Creatures that reside in khaldun naturally are immune to any bard type effects. Kind of weird it let's you try a discord attempt though. Its a quirk of that dungeon just like how you can't ressurect in there.
    Gozinya likes this.
  3. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

Hmm.. that would make sense, but I can successfully provo/discord some of the other creatures in there. I guess something isn't working right
  4. Athena

Athena Active Member

Hmm are they monsters that exist outside khaldun? As far as I know the liche, zealots, tentacles and spectral blades should be immune, technically the cursed and shadowfiends should be too but I haven't ever barded them since their so weak.
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

You can absolutely discord the ancient lich. I have done it every time I've farmed it, on my tamer and my disco swordsman.

I've never checked their stats/skills before and after discording them but I know they die faster and I have to heal my tames less frequently when they are discorded.
  6. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

You're talking about the one in Khaldun, Right? Because when I discord it, the skills and stats don't change
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

There are no other Ancient Lich spawns. As I said, I've never checked the stats but I know for certain once I get it discorded, I'm done healing my dragons.
  8. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

I just ran a quick check on the stat/skill loss, it does seem to be working, I guess it's no where as noticeable on Ancient Liches as it is on Balrons, Wyrms or Shadow Dragons.

As for the Ancient Lich spawning else where, it was a previous thread here I read that said The dark one spawn in Deceit on Lvl 4, I mistook that as an ancient .

Thanks for your input.
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Yeah, no worries, I'm still sad the Dark One stopped spawning on Ancient Liches. Stopped holding my breath for Telamon to un-fuck that change though.
  10. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

Shouldn't the ancient lich spawn a "darker one?" Maybe even the "darkest one". . . Food for thought.
    Vlar likes this.