Tip of the Hat to Staff

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Mutombo, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Mutombo

Mutombo Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Mutombo here again.

I just wanted to take a break from complaining and pointing out errors and in general being a pain in the ass and take moment to say thank you to the staff. They are busting their tails and they are accomplishing a lot of really great things here. UOr has a lot of stuff that needs addressing but at the same time it has come a long way since Beta. So good work staff! I appreciate your work and am impressed with how far the server has come and the direction that yall want to take the server.

Thank You

Mutombo
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Kiss ass! No Faction War Llama for you!!!

/end ball busting

Hail Yeah Mutombro, these guys are doing a lot of work for no reward but our enjoyment. For that, I thank them and appreciate all they do, no matter how much I personally bitch and moan about things.

Word
  3. Abyz

Abyz New Member

4. frenulum

frenulum Active Member

agreed!! Thank you all for your time and efforts... Great job!
  5. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Hey Chris and Ezekiel, if you guys are ever in or near Toronto, beers are on me ;)
  6. Mutombo

Mutombo Active Member

Not a kiss ass... I jsut feel bad b/c these guys work their tail off and are really doing a good job and then they have to put up with ppl like me who complain.... a lot.... So just wanted to say thank you to everyone for putting up with all my complaining and to the staff.... and that even their harshest most outspoken critic (me) is impressed and happy with the server and their work / efforts