TnT

Discussion in 'Tame -n- Tough [TnT]' started by TnT, Sep 4, 2015.

1. TnT

TnT New Member

Who we are:

We are a PvM Champ guild that is expanding to do champs multiple times a day.

What we want to be: The most active guild on the shard; known for Champing, Tamer Quests, and helping the shard.

Benefits for the shard: we have a provo and disco house for the public use PM Sir Billy or other guild members if he is unavailable. We have a public rune library in TnT town (NE of compashion dessert; all the way at the coast).

Benefits of being part of TnT: we have a guild vendor house (located SE of occlo bank), a TnT town with houses for guildies, a pet training facility, and a new tamer program.

Rules:

1. There is absolutely NO stealing, PKing, or griefing/trolling as a member of TnT. Pvp builds are okay to have, but they are not allowed to join TnT. We have a separate guild for PvP. Violation of this rule will result in punishment depending on the situation. There is one exception to this rule and that is defending yourself, other guildmates, and people new to the shard.

2. Guild events.

TnT runs a fair amount of events/quests (tamer quest are usually on Sundays). Members should try to attend all events when possible! Events and quests will almost always be pinned in our event discord channel. All rare goes to the person hosting the event (or get booted from the guild).

3. Discord

Discord is a program like irc if it saved all previous messages and had built in voice chat.

This is a requirement for TnT members. If you join the guild, it will be required to have for whenever you are on. That way we know who's available.

4. The Forums and irc

Members are expected to be respectful in their dealings, replies, trades and communications with others in the community and with other guild members.

4. Champ Spawns

As our guild is growing we are now doing champ spawns regularly, it's best to have a concrete system in place regarding the loot from champ spawns before it ever becomes an issue. This concerns the division of platinum coins, champion skulls, rares, and other loot.

The loot distribution system is 'keep what you get' at champs.

Platinum coins - you keep what you get.

Rares - you keep what you get.

Gold/regs/gems: keep what you loot but the gold on the ground after defeating the champ boss goes to those that where there the whole time.

Champion skulls - All champion skulls will go to the guild fund for when we do harrowers

---If you are interested in joining the guild please message Sir Billy the guild master in irc if not pm a TnT member in irc, run into us in game, or send a friend request to Corrupt Pixels#1375 or Sir Billy#1954 in Discord.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Hadrian, Ponne, Rextacy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Odeth

Odeth New Member

How can I join?

I am new to UO Renaissance but have played UO from 97 till 2002! I started a tamer and am currently working on him to be my main char to farm gold with and would love to join a guild to socialize in game with.
  3. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome to the guild Odeth.
  4. Keystone

Keystone Well-Known Member

Just letting you know... 2 of your guild members are griefing people who are working skills.... King Jake and Hex..... they are at Jhelom Bulls pking afk tamers.... always thought alot of your guild but they are flying your colors and killing
  5. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

6. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

I will have a talk to them.
  7. Rydian01

Rydian01 Active Member

I have a Tamer who is 99 real skill coming back from a little break of playing would like to start playing a little more regularly looking for a PvM guild to grind some cash and explore Britania! Let me know so we can meet up
  8. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

Welcome to the guild Rydian
  9. keenanuo

keenanuo New Member

Hi, I would like to possibly join this guild. How active is TnT? Is there an app for me to fill out? My character's name is Eochaid Olathair.
  10. TrammyCalvin

TrammyCalvin Active Member

Welll.. sheeeettttt. How come I didn't get a "Welcome to the guild, Sir Calvin?" lmao
  11. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member

Hey interested in joining, I use to play for a couple years around 2000. Just looking for an active guild to do events with and other random fun things. This is the guild i've seen the most around. I'm just doing a tamer/mage pvm for the first time. My character's name is Raven.
    Rydian01 likes this.
  12. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

I just pmed you in IRC Raven
    Rydian01 likes this.
  13. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm interested in joining on my tamer. Would like to become more active in a guild environment.
    Rydian01 likes this.
  14. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

I'll hit you up on irc again tonight and see if we can get you guilded.
  15. Deas Gu Cath

Deas Gu Cath Member

I'm interested in joining TnT and have been pointed this way by a few members. When you get a chance could you hit me up on IRC please (IRC: Deas)
    Rydian01 likes this.
  16. Russ

Russ Member

you guys still recruiting?
    Rydian01 likes this.
  17. Rydian01

Rydian01 Active Member

Yes we are Russ hop on irc and hit up [tnt]Sir billy he is the guild master or post ur irc name here and someone will get ahold of u
  18. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

Welcome to the guild Russ
    Rydian01 and Russ like this.
  19. Rydian01

Rydian01 Active Member

Welcome bruva now let's champ!
    Russ likes this.
  20. MacNobody

MacNobody Member

IRC name MacNobody - looking for a tamer PvM guild