To MiD - Valory and Mad Horse

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by merlin8666, Nov 25, 2018.

1. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the fun at Forest Troll, next time please dont bring 2 mare packs with your para ganking vs me - otherwise @Jim Harbaugh will bring out his guns.

@crazy horse - did you die after the recall? You was at 0%...

edede.png
    AOٌ likes this.
  2. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Didn't die and only reason I ran is your buddy Charles woodson made it a 3v1.

Would have happily stayed and caught both of you reds but he tried dropping on me right when you did, no reason to complain of mare packs when your taking even odds and adding a blue surprise haha.good fight until he made it a 3v1
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  3. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Valor was going to leave but I stayed so he did, be thankful I like fighting haha would have been less fun for you guys and the sneak attacking Charles Woodson lol
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  4. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Edited. Drama removed.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    AOٌ, Kash, Salick and 3 others like this.
  5. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Whatever happened, I am glad we were dancing around a bit. Before you claim a 3v1 I think you’re missing out a key part. It all started when I bumped into Valori who gated back with her mare pack to fight me. Few minutes passed and then I see you on your mare pack – so far it’s just me vs you 2 on mare packs spamming paralyze on me for a good 5 minutes. At that point I will obviously call in help which turned the odds in my favour.
    AOٌ likes this.
  6. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Same difference is was 2v2 until valor died then 3v1 when Charles decided to cast on me too. Not hard to know when he was the one who attacked me to make me leave lol. A blue got me to run not a red, remember that

Yeah man fun as usual, and more than 1v1 as usual haha
  7. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Even the most experienced players looks like angry teenagers when are upsets..
    NCCML likes this.