Trading Blacksmith BoDs

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm not listing anything here. I have well over 500 small blacksmith bods and dozens and dozens of larges (not including iron, I have hundreds of large iron bods).

Personally I am most interested in BoDs that apply towards Golden Runic Hammers or higher. I'm also interested in Phoenix armor, standing armor suits, braziers and MAYBE hanging chainmail.

Anyway, this is more of a "Hey can I PM you to ask for specific bods I need" thread. If you're a smithy and you're working BoDs (or not) and want to be on my list of contacts for trade potential, please post up.

I have a decent system of organization so just ask if I have something but if you're looking to fill out runic hammer larges, expect that I will want something equally hard to come by in exchange.

I value useless 'flipper' bods at 3-5k each and by useless I mean most small bods of shadow, dull copper or iron (unless they fit the above indicated large desires.

I may or may not be interested in bulk purchase of flipper bods if you have a pile to sell.

W0rd
  2. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

Peace has had "flipper" BODs on his vendor for months at less than 3k.

I, too, have a pile. What determines whether you are interested in purchasing it?
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Present inventory. I'm currently backlogged on about 2-300 flippers so not really buying them right now.
  4. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

Ah nice. At 3-5k I'm a seller; feel free to ping/pm if your stock depletes.
  5. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

Let's make a BoD guild pls.

Bod^Time