Two Possible Bugs-Weapon damage not registering/ Invisible Wall

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Savage, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Savage

Savage Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

My account is only 7 Days old, but I've noticed 2 things daily.

100str, 47 Dex, 25 Int

1) Most Frequently I hear my Katana or Axe hit with the (Tink/Swoosh), approx 70% I see red Damage, the other 30% of the time there will be no damage registered?

2) Once per Day, rarely twice in Dungeons and open field I run into an Invisible wall that will block one direction, north, south, east, west for as far as i can run it.
    I can move in three Directions, just not the (blocked) direction.
    I dont remember any common action that might cause it, and the only solution I've found is to Log, shut down Razor/UO, and re-log. That's not a problem with a "Young Tag" but could be costly in the future, Any Ideas??
  2. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

1) When you miss you'll hear the swossh sound and won't see damage.

2) You need to "resynchronize client" You can set a hot key up for this through razor. You can also use "alt-p" to open your paperdoll to sync you back up.
    Savage likes this.
  3. Savage

Savage Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick reply, Ill try #2.

The hit sound is actually a hit, The same sound shows damage most if the time but not always.

The "swoosh" for an Axe hit was the only word I could come up with to describe the sound, even though it implies a miss....
  4. Bates

Bates Member

Savage, 1 is related to 2. Update your Razor to boot, Synch issues are problematic in the version bundled with the client.
    Savage likes this.
  5. Savage

Savage Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply, I read somewhere in the forums that it might be better to keep Razor from updating ?, any idea which would be better and why, an updated version or the freshly downloaded version that came with UOR?
  6. Bates

Bates Member

Dunno, I'm running latest version, it has cut the number of Synch issues massively.