Ubuntu help

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by My little ponies, Mar 26, 2016.

1. My little ponies

My little ponies Member

Hello out there!

I have been playing on ubuntu with no issues for quite some time. But now it has happened to me twice. Razor starts to flicker and I then the whole damn thing goes berserk. First time this happened i just reinstalled razor (lost all my macros :( ) so when it happened today again I tried to do the same. But I just cant get into the game again. If I'm "lucky" I get to the UO sign in place and then everything turns grey.

Is there anyone out there with ubuntu knowledge that can help me? At least tell me how to uninstall everything. Razor doesn't show on the Q4wine remove menu. And how to remove UOrR client, cant seem to find that either.

Need a computer geek BAD! :confused:

(yeye I know just get a damn windows computer and save me the trouble... but ubuntu is soooo much better in everything else than playing UO .... which is all I do... damnit.. o_O)
  2. My little ponies

My little ponies Member

Now I managed to get into the game but razor is still corrupt. Every popup freezes and the contents can't be clicked. :/