Uncle Donnies Going Away Event

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Uncle Donnie, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Uncle Donnie

Uncle Donnie Member

Well, its with great sadness that Uncle Donnie is announcing his resignation. Its been fun getting to play on this shard for the past few years, but Uncle Donnie knows he is no longer welcome. As part of my going away its time for me to give back to the shard and I will be doing that by holding

UNCLE DONNIES ULTIMATE GIVE AWAY

Uncle Donnie will be giving away his most prized possessions to those he/ considers are the most deserving.

Items Uncle Donnie will be giving away:
    2 (thats right TWO) Ethy Nightmares--- Thank you Pill
    1 Blessed and forte mask of the wilds
    5 Million (thats right) gold
    850 Holiday coins
    15 X-mas scrolls
    75 Plat

and a few other surprises for some lucky few

To be consider for a prize all you have to do is post to this thread why you are a deserving recipient of Uncle Donnies fortune. Uncle Donnie saw all the lies that were posted about him in previous posts so this should be an easy contest.

Winners will be selected by me and announced publicly on the forums.

Lets the contest begin.
    ElleFeyRa and One like this.
  2. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'd like to request that the ethys be given to me so I can stealth steal and loot more efficiently.(I'll take any blessed runebooks as well)

The 5 million gold be added unto me because a thief life is a hard life and it's winter and cold

the hcoions, xmas scrolls, and plat so I can get my thieves some nice items

the rest, I'll take it because why not

Why you may ask should I win?

1. I believe you'll really give the gifts away
    2. I don't think you are as bad as your trade forum assassination has made you out to be
    3. I called dibs on all items present and future that are given away by quitting players (and dibs on dibs)
    4. Why not?

I'd rather see you stay and play though.

Also, you can give the mask of wilds to the runner up, as I am a merciful thief.
  3. Krothu

Krothu Well-Known Member

Ee belawng ta da Bludchok Hai soh bi defawlt Ee dezurv deez tingz az tribyute fer Urk. Alsoh whutevur Uu du next Ee weesh Uu Guud Luk. Gugye Unkul Donee travul well.
    eherruh, Willeh, Vishakt and 2 others like this.
  4. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm sad to see anyone leave. In the spirit of the contest, if awarded any prizes, I will occupy Cove in your absence and cast poison fields on tamers during events.

I never took you for someone who cared what others thought of his play... I spent a large portion of my first 6 months here asking everyone "WHO IS GAMBIT AND WHY DOES HE KEEP LOOTING MY BLOOD ELES."

I never liked your playstyle, but respected that you had the right to play the way you wanted. Any extinction of a type of play saddens me.
  5. Uncle Donnie

Uncle Donnie Member

Lol. Right now Puck is in the lead.
    Puck likes this.
  6. Aris

Aris Active Member

I'll throw my name into the hat.

To be consider for a prize all you have to do is post to this thread why you are a deserving recipient of Uncle Donnies fortune

Why... I've never posted anything negative about you on the forums and I've been active on the server for many years, so whatever I might receive wouldn't go to waste. Somehow I've never amassed the fortune you have so I'll certainly grovel! (And if we get to pick...perhaps the scrolls and ethy's for me and my wife would be the top two choices since we're PVM weaklings).

Best of luck wherever you end up.
  7. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

Cause I had your back home boy!

Don't even know ya! Just thought it was unfair for those idiots to bad mouth ya!
  8. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

Hrm..
    Well I am sad to see you leave, just wanted you to treat other forum members with respect.
    That being said,
    I feel im the clear winner of the best prizes being as I FORKED OUT tons of my stuff to refund the tamer quest people you screwed.
    Best of luck in your endeavors.
  9. Kidney

Kidney Active Member

Sure why not throw my hat in the ring as well. The night of the quest fail, I did stick up for you and have never said anything bad either. I've mentioned to you many times to not quit. If I win anything and you decide to come back, I'll hand it all back over
  10. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

I would trash barrel whatever you gave me.
    One and Too Old For This ... like this.
  11. TreeHugger

Tell me where you do it and provide gate within 3 minutes please.
    Holden likes this.
  12. Conker

Conker Member

You'll be back, noone ever truly quits. UO is a game we are all stuck w/ till the day we die! Everyone makes mistakes, people forget, life lives on.
    Kidney likes this.
  13. Too Old For This ...

Too Old For This ... Well-Known Member

I feel nauseous reading the posts in this thread (all but Scuba's untill now)
  14. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Dude never did anything to me other than annoy me in cove, I annoyed him back some.

I believe I'd have scuba beat (he has despise valley, he doesn't need anything else!) because I can fund a thief town and my thieves and perpetuate far more annoyance than anyone else entered so far :D
  15. Tate Blackheart

Tate Blackheart Member

As a constant target of your interesting ploys to relieve me of my well earned and well fought for gold and items. I believe I should be the recipient of your fortune as I have in fact provided you with some of it! Even though you have continuously taken from me and maliciously done me harm and evil. I have never disparaged your name. Although I don't appreciate your game play you are well within your rights to do so. My days and night will admittedly not be as interesting as they once were and for that I am sad to see you go but wish you well sir in all of your endeavors forth with! Your fortune will be a soothing salve on my torn and fragile ego and will be put to great use.
    PaddyOBrien and One like this.
  16. Uncle Donnie

Uncle Donnie Member

Thelax the only thing you wanted to do was start trouble, you are officially BANNED from the contest.

NO PRIZES FOR YOU!

Thank you and have a pleasant day
  17. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I believe I should get the mask of the wilds because it will greatly increase the chances of my tamer who is at 50ish taming when she tries to tame wolves and bears... I don't deserve it or anything so I am pretty much disqualified. But if R. Kelly can believe that he can fly then by kek I believe I should get the mask of the wilds.

I rest my case.
    Canis likes this.
  18. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

Funny how much brown nosing happens when loot is being given away
    ebola, Player X and One like this.
  19. TreeHugger

Butthurt much?
  20. Uncle Donnie

Uncle Donnie Member