UO is timeless.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by r3ckon3r, Aug 14, 2020.

1. r3ckon3r

r3ckon3r Well-Known Member

Been on this shard since 2014, had a huge break between then and 2018, came back and since then have had 3 breaks spanning a year. But I keep coming back.

The pull of UO is irresistible. I've lost count the amount of times I've said to myself "This is the last time, I am not coming back" only for a few months down the line to be back. The most addictive game of all time - no other game has had this much of an impact on me and I'm sure countless others can relate.

This shard is amazing and it's a testament to how good a shard should be for this era. I truly envisage playing this game for the next 30 years probably! I hope UO:R will be around beyond that time
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Ubo, Ouroboros, Fin and 7 others like this.
  2. StarTrakZack

StarTrakZack Well-Known Member

I'm right there with you bud. UO in general is the greatest video game ever created and UOR is the best current iteration of that game. I have been playing UO since Beta Testing (December of 1997, I think) and off and on here since 2013. While I do see some things lately I really don't like about this server (not gonna get into specifics lol), I don't see myself ever leaving permanently as long as @Chris keeps it up and running!!!

Welcome back!!
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    Ouroboros, Fin, r3ckon3r and 2 others like this.