UO:R Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by skratt, Sep 24, 2016.

1. skratt

skratt Active Member
    UO:R Donor

TnT and tNl
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    TnT likes this.
  2. skratt

skratt Active Member

Crooks (tNl) Code of Conduct [Version-1] 05-00-2016

WHEN PKING BLUES IN A GROUP AND OR SOLO ONLY TAKE GOLD AND ARMOR IF NEEDED. ALSO PLEASE GIVE THE PREY A RES AND ANY OTHER NESSASARY MEANS TO GET BACK TO TOWN.
    NO REPEAT KILLING UNLESS IN MID FIGHT WITH A GROUP
    NO RES KILLING:
    NO IRC NAME CALLING
    NEVER CALL SOMEONE OUT IN IRC UNLESS U GOT A SCREN SHOT OR 3RD PARTY EYE WHITNESS
    DONT KILL MOUNTS UNLESS NEEDED
    THE UOR HONOR SYSTEM FOR PVP AND DUELING 04-04-2016

THIS WRITE-UP IS FOR BASIC RULES AND QUICK TOPS FOR NEW PLAYERS AND/ OR UNEXPERIENCED PVPERS.

TOPIC-1 (DUELING).

MAIN-1: 5X MAGE
    MAIN-2: 7X STANDARD
    MAIN-3: 7X CUSTOM
    MAIN-4: 7X EVERYTHING

TOPIC-2 (FIELD FIGHTING).
    MAIN-1: ORGANIZED
    - SHOULD YOU BE BALE TO RESTOCK MID FIGHT? SHOULD RESTOCKING COUNT AS A LOSS IF OTHER PLAYER CHOOSES TO YIELD RATHER THEN LOOSE FROM RESTOCK.
    MAIN-2: NON-ORGANIZED
    MAIN-3: CHAOS AND ORDER (FOR CHAOS AND ORDER PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER POST).
    MAIN-4: FACTIONS
    - FACTIONS IS SIMPLE... ANYTHING GOES NO MATTER WHAT.
    TnT and Lnomer like this.
  3. skratt

skratt Active Member

The Guild -tNl - "The Next Level" would like to to participate in these pre-negotiated Chaos and Order fights. I agree that through IRC would be the best way to communicate and discuss the terms/ rules of the fight and or battle.
    __
    MAIN: I noticed the concern mentioned above in regards to rez killing and looting.
    - This is a hot topic when it comes to group fights due to different guild structures/ the different character builds with in that guild (Mages/ Dexers/ Tank Mages etc..) and overall play style.
    - You can also take into account the particular people involved in the group fight (some players have no code..) and work out the obvious issues/ concerns of their game play before it can even become a problem.
    __
    QUESTION: If a player goes down should you be allowed to immediately rez their non-looted corpse?
    - In some cases utilizing the "no loot" rule can be unfair to the opposing party when a dexer is immediately is resurrected and can jump right back into the fight with just grabbing a weapon and some band-aids.
    - I am not saying that anyone should be res killed and or not have the chance to get back into the fight but, this is a good example of a "term and or Condition" that should be pre-disscussed before battle.

EXAMPLE1: Both groups (Chaos/ Order) could agree that during a fight someone that dies will have to stay down till the end of the battle.

EXAMPLE2: Both parties would allow looting during the initial fight to disable their opponent (knock them out of the fight) but, all loot would be giving back to each other at the end of the battle.

So... Yes, - tNl - would like to be part of this idea to create large Chaos and Order battles. Hopefully some of the points and examples I mentioned above will help get this going ASAP. All sounds like good fun and can't wait to be a part of these soon to be epic battles!

IRC NAME: Axiom
    crooks
    Axiom
    drub
    a slime
    him
    TnT and Lnomer like this.
  4. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

While I appreciate your effort in attempting to establish and abide by such a Code, I would like to have some clarification on the above two rules.

(09/24/2016 1:26:33 AM) Axiom: pill needs a pill to be good at pvp

I am going to either need a screen shot that backs up this claim, or some sort of 3rd party EYE WHITNESS, stat!

(Disclaimer - No pills were harmed in the making of this screen shot)

tnl death.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Valrick, Pax Romain and scuba like this.
  5. skratt

skratt Active Member

I can see why an angry player would post a screenshot like this to try and discard what I wrote above...
    NOTE: The picture posted above by pill is from 09-22-2016 (Please refer to the death shot/ environment pic's i posted below to clarify the date pill took that screen shot).
    - Look at players positions and cloth if you are having a hard time.
    NOTE2: The above text pill posted in red from "Axiom" clearly shows the date of 09-24-2016 (this is 2 days after the screen shot was taken) so therefor has no relevance to the picture.
    __

CLAIM-1 BY Pill: PILL quotes, "(09/24/2016 1:26:33 AM) Axiom: pill needs a pill to be good at pvp" . Pill then references my code-1 no IRC name calling.

MY ARGUMENT: Anyone that has IRC knows that the time-stamps/ dates enabled feature has a different format then what pill show above as a copy and paste.
    EXAMPLE: Shows proper irc formatting of time-stamps and provides a proper call out on someone because of the provided information.
    [02:31] <Pill> i havent looted a single thing
    [02:32] <Pill> i think if anyone maybe ron
    [02:41] <Axiom> will ron duel me?

===================

CLAIM-2 BY PILL: Pill does state "I am going to either need a screen shot that backs up this claim, or some sort of 3rd party EYE WHITNESS, stat!".

MY ARGUMENT: I do not know where Pill is going with rule-2 since this picture has no relevance to the miss-formatted statement he quoted above. So i am guessing Pill was attempting to use my rule-2 of the code against me?
    EXAMPLE: Me calling out Ron is a proper call out since Pill provided me evidence that hes been the one looting my corpse everytime even if we agreed not to.
    [02:52] <Axiom> is messenger ron?
    [02:52] <Pill> ya
    EXAMPLE-2: A proper call out also means I talked directly to the person and got information. Also Please reference the picture posted of them all standing over my body looting on 09-27-2016.
    [02:44] <Axiom> hey
    [02:44] <Ron> Whazup
    [02:45] <Axiom> leme get my bows
    [02:45] <Axiom> ill duel ya for em
    [02:45] <Ron> trade for my excep aggy wheaps you loots from me
    [02:45] <Axiom> i never loot from you man
    __

MAIN-POINT: Pictures are worth a 1000 words (when time-stamped and dated)/ when i get challenged i will always provide legit proof!

QUESTION-1: Do I honor my own system?
    QUESTION-2: Could a hurt player say unjust things about me because they got rocked several on the field?
    QUESTION-3: Could i possibly have both picture and irc chat evidence to back this up?

ANSWER: Always...

- - - PICTURES POSTED BELOW - - -
    1: Pictures providing proof that the picture posted above by pill was on 09-22-2016.
    2: Picture of Ron/ Messenger looting my body with friends as usual...
    3: Fun pictures of pill getting rocked... lol

Attached Files:

TnT likes this.
  6. Skynyrd2

Skynyrd2 Member
    UO:R Subscriber

If you are in a group fight and someone Rezs their teammate after dying . That's like winning again because you showed how incoherent you are regarding the mechanics. Spell damage on this server is good enough you can easily win outnumbered stopping to Rez your friend is the worst thing to do. And who the hell is tnl
  7. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Teenaged nude lesbians obviously
    Erza Scarlet and Cordelia Black like this.
  8. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member

9. Izanaki

Izanaki Active Member