UO:R PAWN SHOP

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by WarrenBuffet, Mar 24, 2020.

1. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

So I have noticed a number of returning players popping up and I thought this might be a good way to get them some liquidity and also I thought it was kind of a cool idea. What I am proposing is pretty much what the title states. For instance; you are a vet returning to the great land of UO:R! You have previous years anni gear, or high end slayers, rares etc. I am open to give you an appraisal of said items (we can involve a third party to get other info as well) and then will LOAN you gold for your item.

After the loan is made and the item is collected for collateral, we will go by a repay schedule (granted this will include an interest fee) until the loan is repaid and the item will be returned. I understand sometimes people will not pay back loans and after a grace period they will lose the right to reclaim their item if the loan is not repaid. (It will simply be like a sale for the item was made).

To ensure that are all parties are comfortable with the arrangement there will be a sale post on the forums of the terms. This will be to prevent scamming and help people fell more comfortable with doing business this way.

Please let me know what you think and if you are interested in this offer! Thanks and Welcome Back :)
  2. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Great idea!
  4. StarTrakZack

StarTrakZack Well-Known Member

Man this idea is GOLD!! I just returned after 5 years away and because I quit abruptly and lost a tower, a keep, and a half dozen smaller houses all decked out with rares and deco, all I had was bank vaults full of anni stuff & slayers! I have gotten back on my feet thanks to farming the holiday event stuff, but man I think this idea is incredible and I love it!! I may be in touch.....

-Zack
    WarrenBuffet likes this.